chapter 2

Poppy I have something I know you will need for this journey and it is the map of all the troll lands. Peppy gave the map to poppy and hugged her good bye peppy had faith in her cuz he knew she would live through anything like when the bergens almost ate them. Bye dad I love you. Poppy said. I love you too poppy. Peppy said. Then poppy and the snack pack went through the forest.

  I really hope we can do this
Cuz were a family I know that we must leave the only home we've ever known
And brave the dangers of the forest beating her before were beaten
I mean how hard can that be?

Then they fell off the flower and poppy grabbed her friends with her hair.
Looking up at a sunny sky so shiny and blue and look there's a butterfly!
It's gonna be a fantastic day! Such marvellousness this is gonna bring,
Gotta pocket full of songs that we wanna sing! Not me. branch said.
And we're ready to take on anything! Hooray!!

Some super fun surprise around each corner just riding on a rainbow
It's gonna be oook Hey were not giving up today there's nothing getting in our way!
Cuz if you not Knock us over, we will stand back up again

Oh, if something goes a little wrong then go ahead and bring it on
Cuz if you not Knock us over we will get back up again
Oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,OH,AHHHH! We've been going on been sticking together been by each other's side BFFS forever I haven't had a bath ever since, I CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN!!
what if I made a bad mistake what if it's more than we can take? NO WE WONT THINK THAT WAY CUZ I KNOW were really,really,really GONNA BE OK!
Hey! I'm not giving up today cuz no one's gonna stand in our way cuz if you not Knock us over I know we'll get back up again!!!

Ok gang let's see how far we are from the country trolls! She stared down at the map and then was surprised by how far it was from them and it was 400 miles. four hundred miles?! Poppy yelled. There's no way we'll be able to get there!
Then poppy saw a short cut on the map. Nevermind! I see a short cut over here! Then they went in deeper of the forest. Umm poppy are you s-sure this is the right w-way? Satin asked. Yeah poppy are you sure cuz it feels like there's something or someone dangerous. Chenille asked. Oh my troll! Guys I have a map! I'm sure we're in the right place! Poppy said. Then there was a growl. P-POPPY W-W-WHAT THE T-TROLL WAS T-THAT? Branch asked frightened. Then the animal came out of the bushes. ITS A GROWL-BEAST!! Poppy yelled. AHHHHH!!!! They screamed. The growl-beast was this close to eating the trolls and then someone threw a giant rock at the growl-beast and it was someone they knew. ARCHER?! they screamed. Oh uhhh. H-hey guys. He spat out. Archer why aren't you in troll village?! Poppy said. Then poppy put a hand on her hip. I wanted to see what you guys are doing! He said. Ugh whatever fine. Branch said. Come on guys we got a long trip to go on! Poppy said in sing song. Wait poppy! There's a- then poppy fell down a water fall.