2. A Beautiful Afternoon

Start from the beginning

Aura took her vengeance and as he was about to finish that sentence, she took his lips in hers and kissed him. But, unlike her, he completely forgot about what he was about to say and reciprocated her action. He let her dominate over him, as she took his face in her hands and kept kissing his mouth. Deeply and passionately.

Erwin held her tightly with his arm as she slowly unbuttoned his shirt, without taking her lips off his. But, just as she was about to slip it off his shoulders, he stopped her. He stopped kissing her completely and took her wrist in a tight grip. With her other hand on his shoulder, she could feel the palpable tension in his muscles under her touch.

"Baby!" she whispered to him, rubbing his neck, "my dear, it's okay! It's absolutely okay!"
"My arm, Aura! It's disgusting."

She hushed him and spoke to him calmly, "I know you're scared. I know. I feel what you feel, remember? I know how scared and embarrassed you are. But, I refuse to see your wound as something disgusting. It's heroic. It was sacrificial. It's something every Scout has to live up to now. That kind of sacrifice is inspiring." She kissed his forehead and traced her fingers along his jawline. "I'm so proud of you. I've been scared too, you know. Every moment I'm away from you, I'm scared to death. But, I guess that's part of being in love with a man like you. And, I'm not backing off from doing that. I love you. In whichever way you come."

She kissed his mouth again, rubbing his back to release all his tension. His body was like a miracle of God. Without taking his shirt off, she continued whispering and kissing down his body. The muscles on his stomach were chiseled and irresistible to her touch and her hands knew no restraints.

"Oh baby!" Erwin moaned out as she unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down, revealing his manhood. She knelt to his existence, as if in prayer, only to realize how much she had missed him. "Aura!" He threw his head back, calling her name out as she put her mouth around him. He drew a sharp breath, moaning for her as her tongue kept snaking down his entire length.

His arousal knew no boundaries. With his one good hand, he helped her out of her clothes. He unchained her dress and unhooked her bra while her mouth kept working her magic on him.
"Come here," he insisted, lifting her off her position, "let me see you."

She gave him one last stroke of her wrist before getting up from the floor. She climbed atop him, her legs held apart across his waist. Their mouths joined without even thinking for a second. Erwin cupped her breast in his hand and, as he kissed and nibbled down her neck, it was her turn to throw her head back and moan for him. "You know what that does to me, Commander" she whispered, louder than she expected.

"Exactly why I'm doing it," he smirked at her before burying his head between her breasts.

As they came together, like they always did, she laid on his chest, spent. They had whispered soft "I love you"s to each other the whole time and they still didn't know how to stop.

As the sun set, they lay in each other's arms, spent and unwilling to deprive themselves of each other. "I haven't been this happy in the last ten months, my love," Erwin whispered softly in Aura's ears, "thank you. For everything."

She made a soft "hmmm" sound at he back of her throat and sneaked up closer to his body. She had missed his warmth. She couldn't deny how much she'd have loved being cocooned by both his arms. But, just being in his vicinity made her way happier than she was for the better part of that year.

"I wish I was doing better," he suddenly opened up to her, "for one more time, at least. One time. I need to be there when we discover Greisha's secrets. I need to be there."

Aura lifted her head up and looked right into his eyes. "You will be there."
"I don't know that, do I?"
"What? Why? What are you saying? Is the dressing on your arm bothering you? Do you want me to change it? What's wrong, honey?"