• 1 •

• • • 

Anika and her sister Divya have been through thick and thin. They are inseparable. Anika's life is a mess as her husband refuses to divorce her. She's got the wealth of course. She is trying to get rid of him with the help of her lawyer sister.  Divya, her sister, is ready to make things dirty if required to free her sister from the shackles of the unwanted marriage. But, she knows Anika hates her dirty lawyer ways. Very cleverly,  Divya convinces her sister to take a trip to somewhere peaceful and leave the matter to her care. An exasperated Anika agrees. 

While on her break Anika decides to learn scuba diving. She meets the handsome hot trainer. Despite her fear of commitment Anika finds herself falling for the charms of the new guy. 

Things take a nasty turn when her husband decides to surprise her by ruining her vacation. Well, he is not here alone. There is her sister on his trail. A series of misunderstandings and confusions make the situation worse than it already is. Amidst it all, is the charming mysterious guest at the resort who appears and disappears like sun on a cloudy day. 

With romance and heartbreak blended together will Anika ever get a peaceful life she craves for? 

 • • • 

>> You can change names and put your own plot twists here.

>> I can suggest titles if you'd want or you can give it your own.

>> I you'd like me to make a cover, I can do that too.

>> Just make sure you give me the little credit if you use this one.

>> Also, do share the link of the book if you write on this idea, so that I can share it here for the interested readers. 

>> Feel free to tag your favorite authors here! 

-Anami! ♡