"I just, I don't understand," Jason said. "He's such a great guy. Why can't people see that? He's gorgeous, funny, kind, compassionate. He has no bad qualities," Louis nodded. 

"He doesn't deserve any of this. I wish people would take the time to just talk to him. Have a real conversation with him. Get to know him,"  Jason nodded in agreement. 

After school that day, Louis left school and just sat in his car. He had Harry's contact up, ready to call him. He needed to hear his voice, needed to know he was okay. He hit call and put the phone to his ear, biting his lip. The phone kept ringing, and Louis was afraid that it'd go to voicemail.

Harry sighed when he saw Louis' name on his phone, debating whether or now he should answer. Louis had been blowing up Harry's phone the past three days, and Harry knew he had to tell him what happened at some point. So instead of ignoring Louis' call, he finally answered. 

"Lou?" Harry said softly. 

"Harry! Oh my god. Where have you been? Are you okay? Jason sorta told me what happened," 

"He did?" Harry's voice was so soft and weak, it broke Louis' heart.

"Yeah he did. Harry, why didn't you tell me?" Harry was by himself in his room, covered in blankets while his mum was at work.

"Can I FaceTime you?" 

"Yes, of course," So, Harry hung up and called Louis on FaceTime instead. "Hey," Louis said, smiling lightly at the boy. 

"Hi," 

"Do you want to talk about it?" Harry shrugged, but you could hardly see it under the mound of blankets over him. "Want me to come pick you up?" Harry nodded his head, so Louis immediately drove to his place. Harry hung up on FaceTime and went out to Louis' car wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt. He climbed into the car and immediately leaned over the console to hug Louis, sniffles leaving his nose. "Hey, don't cry," 

"I-It happened again," He cried into Louis' shoulder, breaking Louis' heart. 

"Shh, I know Harry. But it's over now. It's never going to happen again. I promise you," Harry was now just full on sobbing.

"T-That's what m-my mum said at my old school, a-and it did happen again. It's going t-to happen again. I-I know it," Harry let go of the hug and sat down. "C-Can we go to your house p-please?" Louis nodded his head and drove home with a whimpering Harry. At his house, Louis led Harry inside and let Harry sit down before going into the kitchen to make tea for the two of them. 

When Louis sat down, Harry curled up to him and cried again. 

"Harry, Jason called the cops. He told them about what they did and what Jason did and what he didn't do. They're going to go to jail and this will all be over. I promise you, it won't happen again," Harry shook his head.

"Jason doesn't deserve it. H-He watched yes, but he d-did help,"

"I know, baby. I know. I don't think he'll get in as much trouble as the others, but they're all still getting punished for what they did," Louis hugged his Harry, rubbing his back soothingly. Harry bit his lip, just laying his head on his 34-year-old teacher's chest, feeling the comfort from him. "You're alright. You're safe," 

"I'm sorry for ignoring your texts and calls," Harry apologized. Louis smiled lightly.

"Hey, no worries. I understand. I just had to make sure you were okay after seeing you cry the other day. Harry sat up and grabbed a tissue from the coffee table, wiping his eyes. Even when he was crying, Louis couldn't believe how beautiful Harry was. His feelings for him were still completely there. 

Harry must have felt the same too, because he didn't even warn Louis before pressing his lips to his. Louis nor Harry stopped each other, needing their kisses. It's been too long, and Harry felt comfortable and safe in his arms. He knew he was safe with Louis, so that was why he wasn't afraid to kiss him after the terrible situation just a few days ago. Louis was the one to pull away.

"Harry," Harry sighed.

"I-I know. I'm sorry," He frowned. 

"Hey, no. It's okay. We still have to keep our relationship professional. I'd love to kiss you, but we can't," Harry just nodded his head frowning. 

"This is going to be a long, long year,"

"It'll be June before you know it, and then we can kiss anytime and anywhere," Louis saying that was the first thing in three days to bring a smile to Harry's face. 

"You know, my mum asked me if I wanted to change schools. I told her no," 

"Why'd you say no?" Harry rolled his eyes playfully. He lightly punched Louis' arm.

"Well, if it isn't obvious, I want to go to the same school that you teach in," Harry thought Louis would be happy, but he shook his head with bewilderment in his eyes.

"Harry, no," Harry raised his eyebrow as he felt his heart sink a little bit. Did he not want him there? "If you're uncomfortable going to this school, I don't want to be the reason you stay," Harry sat up a little straighter.

"Louis," He said and paused for second. "I want to be where you are. You're the only friend I've ever really had. And plus, why should I be the one to leave the school when they're the ones who did something wrong? I need to face my problems. Not run away from them," Louis couldn't help but smile at the boy and then cup his face, pressing his lips to his. Harry let it happen and kissed him back. "I don't want to wait for you. Just this once," Louis pulled away and looked at the beautiful boy laying sitting at the table. 

"Are you sure?"

"I trust you," And so Louis lifted Harry bridal style and carried the boy up to his bedroom, laying him on his back on the bed, and climbed on top of him. 

"You're so beautiful. I want to make you feel beautiful, Harry," Harry gave a soft smile, nodding his head as Louis removed their clothes. Louis leaned down and kissed Harry, their evening just beginning. 

A/N: Hola friends. I'm so so so sorry that I haven't updated in who knows how long, but here you go. I've been super busy with college and trying to keep with that. I never thought it would be as stressful as it is, but yeah. I didn't have time to go back and edit because again, school. But yeah. I hope you enjoy! Let me know your thoughts on the chapter! What do you think of Harry staying at the school for Louis? Don't forget to vote!