Chapter 6

Harry and Louis were happy at the mall. They were currently in H&M where Harry was over looking at a baby pink blouse. He found a size that would fit him best. He was so smiley and happy and was just having so much fun.

"Are you getting anything?" Harry asked Louis.

"I might. Could use a few new work shirts," Harry's arm was stacked with clothes, so he turned to Louis.

"Let's go look," he took his teacher to the men's section.

When the two walked out of H&M, Louis directed Harry to the food court and had him sit down. He asked what he wanted and so he went and got them both two slices of pizza and two waters before sitting down with Harry.

"Thank you for today," Harry said, smiling.

"Hey, it's not a problem,"

When the two finished their shopping spree, they decided to go get some ice cream because why not? At the mini ice cream place, Louis paid for Harry who ordered mint chip while Louis got cookies and cream. They sat in one of the booths in the back and ate quietly for a moment before starting up a conversation. Louis was the one to break the silence.

"Harry? Can I ask you something? It may be too personal so don't feel obligated to answer," Harry raised wiped his whipped cream mustache before talking.

"Go on. I'm usually pretty open,"

"What happened at your old school?" Harry stiffened up and shook his head. "Okay, I'm sorry. You don't have to say anything," Harry shook his head again.

"N-No. I think I should talk about it. J-Just not here because I'm probably going to cry,"

"No, I don't want you to cry. We don't have to talk about it,"

"I-I sorta want to. It might help me. And I trust you,"

When the two boys finished their ice cream, Louis took Harry to his car and they sat there.

"Where do we want to go?" Harry shrugged.

"This is weird, but your house?"

"That's illegal, Harry," he said lightheartedly, a chuckle following.

"Oh right," he said, looking at his hands, embarrassed.

"Eh whatever," he said and drove to his home, pulling into the small driveway. Harry didn't feel weird at all even though it was weird and not allowed to go to your teacher's house privately.

When they walked in, Louis and Harry took a seat on the couch.

"Your house is lovely," Harry complimented.

"Thank you. It was actually my grandmother's before she passed away. She told me to take it while she moved into a retirement home," Harry smiled.

"That's really nice," Louis smiled and then suddenly Harry frowned. "Alright..." he paused. "My old school," he sucked in a deep breath, not sure if he could get through the story.

"Don't rush,"

"Well, it was last year, well actually in October before Halloween. Like a week. I used to go and use the gym that we had in our school because why not? And I went to shower and the football (soccer) team I guess had just gotten done practice a-and um," he paused as he felt himself getting all choked up. "This g-guy," he whimpered. Louis went to tell Harry to not tell him, but Harry best him to it. "This guy Collin," his voice cracked. "Uh, he, Uh, was taking a shower too and the rest of the team, so when they saw me, Collin came up behind me and grabbed me, pressing against my, you know," he looked at Louis yo see his facial expression. Harry could pick out anger from the redness and vein popping out of his forehead, and he could also see a bit of sadness and sympathy by the gears and gentleness if his mouth. He was so quiet too, listening intently to Harry. "I remember I yelped and tried to get him off and he just laughed and turned me around, knocking me on the ground," Harry reached over to the coffee table and grabbed a tissue, dabbing his eyes. "He, without a warning, forced my mouth open, a-and he shoved himself in my mouth and continuously had sex with my mouth, calling me names like faggot, princess, and he kept telling me I was a dirty girl and kept slut shaming me, but he laughed the whole time. He made sure that the entire team had a chance to you know, relieve themselves," Harry sucked in a huge breath and with one shaky breath out, he let out a loud sob, unable to control his emotions. Louis stood up in a panic and hurried over to the shaking boy, holding him in the tightest and warmest hug.

"Harry please stop crying," he said softly. "I am so sorry. I am so angry and upset at them for ever touching you and you never deserved that. They deserve to rot in hell. Harry?" Harry just cried. "Harry, please stop. You're safe now it's okay. That'll never happen again, okay? I promise you. Please," Harry looked Louis in the face, his lips and eyes and cheeks red from crying.

"I r-remember laying in the s-shower floor with their stuff all over m-me and when they were done they kicked me once each a-and left me there. I was s-so embarrassed and since then, I've a-always been so disgusted with myself,"

"Did you ever call He cops? That's literally rape! And Harry you have no reason to feel disgusted! If anyone should feel that way, it should be those dicks. Never stop being yourself, do you hear me? Don't let them or Jacob or anyone bully you out of being yourself. They aren't worth it. You are an amazing, sweet, kind, loving human being. Just because you wear skirts and like boys," Louis was getting choked up. "You didn't deserve that. At all," his voice cracked. Harry had no idea what the hell came over him, but Louis' words really hit Harry hard. He was so overwhelmed with emotions that he couldn't help but press his lips to Louis'. Louis was taken by surprise but didn't pull away; instead he deepened the kiss, cupping Harry's cheeks. Harry crawled into Louis' lap and ran his hair through Harry's hair.

Louis found himself getting way too carried away and immediately pulled away.

"Harry, shit," Harrys eyes were wide and he immediately climbed off of him.

"Holy shit. I'm so sorry, Louis. I had no idea what just happened and I really didn't intend on doing that. Shit." They made eye contact for a couple of seconds.

"Harry," Louis said. "Shit. You won't tell anyone about this. Right? I can't get fired," Harry quickly nodded.

"I won't tell a soul. I'm so sorry,"

"Hey no, it's okay. Your emotions took over. You couldn't control it. It's fine," Harry looked at his lap.

"I should go. Thank you for letting me tell you that,"

"Hey, of course. You can trust me and tell me anything. Okay? Don't keep anything bottled up. Promise?" Harry nodded. "Also, we cant let that happen again. I'm your teacher and almost twice your age,"

"I know. I promise it won't happen again,"

That night while Harry was laying in bed, he couldn't find it in him to even try and go to sleep. He couldn't stop thinking of how connected he felt with Louis today. He thought about everything Louis said to him and then all he could feel was the feeling of Louis' lips on his. It was so messed up and it was gross, but Harry couldn't help his feelings. People have crushes on teachers all the time, but they didn't go around kissing them and crying on them and telling them all their life secrets so them. They didn't go out to the mall and hang out. They went to school, listened to a lesson, day dreamed a little bit, then went home. The thing was, Harry never felt so comfortable around a person. Louis was the only person he could really talk to. Yes, he was dating Jason but Jason wasn't working out. It wasn't fair to Harry that he had to suffer all because his boyfriend was too afraid to show him any comfort. No, he didn't want him to feel forced to come out, but the least he could do was text or call him or come see him after school, but he didn't. He never tried to see whether or not Harry was okay and didn't really show him any affection. Harry wanted to end things with him because he knew it wouldn't work out.

Louis was in the shower at 1:30 in the morning because he just couldn't sleep. Harry kissed him today. He kissed him. They went to the mall together. That was illegal. But then they kissed? That was even more illegal. But the thing was, Louis liked it. That was the absolutely messed up and that was the main reason why Louis couldn't sleep. He's felt so wrongly about Harry and so inappropriately about him, which was wrong already, but then they actually kissed. And he liked it. He wanted it to happen again, but it couldn't. At least not until Harry graduated. This was bad. It was so bad. If anyone found out, Louis would lose his job and most likely be sent to jail. He prayed that Harry wouldn't notify the police or anything because he loved his job and his life and he didn't want to lose any of it.

A/N: so sorry for the long wait for an update! I just didn't know what to write, but this is what I came up with. I hope you liked it. A big thing happened this chapter and I want to know your thoughts on it? It's messed up, but sometimes people can't help the way they feel and sometimes things just randomly happen. What did you guys think? Let me know your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote! Love you guys! ❤️