That's what a normal person would do. You aren't normal Kres.

My dear inner voice. Two words : Shut. Up.

I tried to relax and watch the movie, with the sparks zapping through my body but that was not the real problem. Oh no, not at all.

The real problem started when I saw the movie's name flash on the screen.

Resident Evil.

I abruptly turned to Lukas.

"I said no horror movie!"

"But it's thriller, not horror. And if your so scared, then you can hold my hands or even hug me, I wont mind it at all."

Lukas spoke while holding out his hands for me.

Yeah right! As if zombie apocalypse is any less than horror.

"And no, don't even think about going out of the room, there's no one in the house, except Aaron who is sleeping."

Lukas spoke as soon as he saw me glancing at the theatre door.

I gulped and looked at his hands, then at the movie which had started playing and then I crashed my body into his hugging him as well as clutching his hands.

He chuckled and brought me more closer to him resting his chin on top of my head.

"My angel." He murmured in my hair.

~MU HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA ANGELS ARE OVER RATED. WATCHA THINK? TAKE TWO!~

"That movie was awesome! I loved it! I can't wait to watch all the parts of the movie! Alice is sooo cool, and strong. Do you think I can be like her when there's a zombie apocalypse?"

I flinged my arms and then kicked my legs in the air, pretending to beat the zombies, and then looked at Lukas for an answer.

"Yup you could even be stronger than Alice, my butterfly."

Lukas slinged his one arm over my shoulder as I beamed.

The movie was over and it was awesome!

I was not at all scared, I mean I had a little scares but overall it was thriller.

And I enjoyed it.

And as it was almost noon now and we decided to check up on Aaron.

We entered the room to find him still sleeping soundly.

I closed the door behind us softly so as to not wake him up.

"So, what should we do now?"

I asked Lukas as we exit Aaron's room but before he could answer my stomach growled out loud. I blushed red.

"First let us fill that tummy of yours."

Lukas pulled me towards the kitchen and I gladly followed.

"What would you like to eat?" Lukas asked.