Intro

Introduction:

3rd person:
Ruel has been on tour for 3 months now. Although he loves his fans and he loves performing to them, he misses his life back in Sydney with his friends and family. Since he has been away for so long, no many of his friends have stuck around. Most of them have just left because they're sick of waiting for him. He obviously can't help that he's away all the time. It's not like he can just come home anytime he wants or anyone wants him. He's on the other side of the world!! He only has about 5 friends that he can really trust now. Their names are Jake, Oliver, liv, Ella and daisy. Jake has dark brown hair and he's quite tall (not as tall as ruel though) he's always been best friends with ruel, he's a very smart and funny guy. Oliver has dark orange hair, he has also been good friends with ruel since he was little. He's a very goofy guy and gets all the girls. Ella has red hair too, she's dating Jake. They've been dating since they met. They're perfect for each other. Daisy has bright blonde, curly hair. She has a very bubbly personality and is very positive all the time. Her and Oliver aren't dating but they flirt with each other like crazy and everyone knows they like each other. Then there's liv. She's a beautiful girl. She has light tan skin, dirty blonder hair and gorgeous blue eyes. Ruel can't even begin to explain how beautiful she is. You see, ruel has had a crush on liv for a very long time now. He's glad she's one of his friends that have stuck around. They were practically best friends because everyone in the group was paired off into couples. They always has each other. They didn't know how much they cared for each other, but they would soon realise...