"Ewww, girl no. He just had a bad wreck and needs a caregiver. He's paralyzed." I informed.

"Oh well. I'll be in Atlanta in about 2 weeks. I think we should hang." She said.

"Yea we totally should. But um lemme get back to him because I have to finish feeding him." I replied.

"Ok babes. Don't be a stranger. Hit me up when u have time." I smiled even tho she couldn't see me.

"Okay Kenz, talk to you later." I spoke before hanging up.

Afterwards i headed back upstairs to find August just sitting there looking as if he was ticked off.

"So you forgot a nigga was up here, or maybe it's the fact that u think I don't needa brush my teeth and shit." August grew irritated.

"First off please don't yell at me. Second, I was only gone for like 15 minutes." I expressed.

"Ok and. I have shit to do ya know." The sarcasm laced in his voice annoyed me.

"What the fuck could u possibly have to do today. Because your stuck in a fucking wheel chair, and you don't want your balls clean because your embarrassed that I gotta see em." I yelled back.

I knew that I had struck a nerve by the way he kept clenching his jaws and shit. But I didn't care because in order to get respect you have to give it.

"First off, look hea shawty. I don't give a fuck bout this damn chair. I will still slap the shit outta you let-" I cut him off.

"Slap the shit outta who? Cause it damn sholl ain't this bitch here." I pointed at myself.

"Mane get the fuck out!" He yelled.

"Gladly, find somebody else to do this shit. Oh i forgot u prolly want. Cause these bitches would never do any of the shit ive done since I've been here these lil funky 2 days." I got off his bed and mumbled shit under my breath until I was downstairs.

Then I just sat onna couch cause as much as I wanted to leave. I couldn't, I had made a promise to his mother.

Once I was situated on the couch I turned the tv on and chilled.

○○○

About 45 minutes into my movie I had decided to go check on him, he should have calmed down by now.

I walked up the stairs and pushed his door slowly before making my appearance be known.

"Why you still here.?" He scuffed with an attitude.

"It's not that serious. I'm not that heartless you know." I said as I walked inside the room.

"I sholl couldn't tell." He mumbled.

"Okay. We argued. So what? At the end of the day, dealing witcho foul ass attitude is apart of my job." I announced.

"I don't have a foul attitude." He replied "you just be-"

"I just be tryna make sure your okay. I understand that it's hard not being able to care for yourself and that's a lot to deal with, but when u have somebody who doesn't mind helping you, you should take the offer." I cut him off.

I could tell he was more of a Alpha male, someone who wanted to take care of others and nobody has to worry bout them.

But in this case it's different, he needs to let me help.

"Okay, that's still not gonna change the fact that this shit is fucking tiring. I can't go be wit my neices, nor can I do for myself." Anthony said his voice now filled with anger.