Chapter 12

Joelle

Waking up, I noticed my face was on his chest. My drool had formed a puddle on his tattoo.

I glanced at him to see if he was up or not. His eyes were closed so I quickly wiped it up.

"I been waiting on you to get up." his soulful voice filled the room.

"Do you ever sleep?" I joked almost seriously.

"Do you know that you snore?" He said almost as if it was a come back.

"What?" I squealed, "I do not."

"You do tho." He replied. "It's adorable."

"You wanna know what's adorable?" I smiled scheming up the perfect come back.

"What?" He answered.

"Getting us a dog.." I pleaded with my big bubbly eyes.

"A dog?" He questioned as if I had two heads.

"Yes a dog, I'll take care of it." I begged like a kid.

"Let me think on it." He replied not even giving into my shenanigans.

"Okay but you have until the end of the week to give me my answer." I poured before getting up and sliding on my slippers.

"So now you leaving me ?" He asked eyeing me as I stood at the edge of the bed.

"I'm going to make breakfast, and to go see if T and Noonie gone." I answered before walking out the room and down the hallways.

I walked around to the room babygirl usually stayed in but the door was cracked.

I stepped inside to find the room empty, all her things were packed and gone.

I then headed to the kitchen, I didn't bother to check T's room cause I knew that they'd left.

Making my way down stairs I entered the kitchen and dug around in the fridge.

I found some bacon and eggs, and my mind instantly pictured a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich.

Opening the cabinets above the stove I grabbed some salt and black pepper.

I placed them on the counter and grabbed a bowl and a fork for my eggs doing the same as the salt and pepper.

I opened the bread box and grabbed a loaf before placing it on the counter.

Starting my burner I placed a pan on the stove afterwards I placed some butter in the pan.

Cracking 3 eggs into the pan I lightly salted and peppered them and shortly after I started to stir them with a fork.

20 minutes later....

The food was done and I was now carrying it back into Ants room.

"Get up chicken head." I giggled as I entered.

"Chicken head, quit playing wit me hussy!" He replied in a playful tone.

"You sound like somebody grandaddy." I cackled as I placed the food carefully on the bed.

"I'm yo grandaddy." He joked.

"Boy please! Tweaking like a motherfucker." I smiled and took off my slippers.

"Proper ass" he laughed while I sat down in front of the food.

"Suck a dick." I replied impulsively.

"Suck my dick." He shot back as if he had been waiting for me to say that.

My eyes shot to his and I felt something flutter in my stomach, making me lose all thoughts of what I was about to say.