Chapter 6

This is a really short chapter, sorry! 

"ARE YOU ON SOMETHING?" I howl at the Seducer, clinging to the elevator. My heart was pounding furiously and all I wanted to do was run. Should I make another escape like last time? 

"Just you, Luna," he says, smirking. 

I ignore his comment, trying to calculate how I fast I would have to run past him before he could register it and grab me. 

I can do it. I can get out of here. 

3.

2. 

1. 

My body has unstuck itself to the wall, and has started to charge out of the elevator. All I hear is my fast pulse and harsh breaths, as I try to whiz past him. 

But he's too fast. His hand reaches out and grasps my arm, yanking me to him. With a gasp, my body collapses onto him and he quickly wraps both his arms around my waist, keeping my body planted to his front. I struggle against his grip. 

"LET GO OF ME, YOU FUC-" 

His hand clamps over my mouth and I immediately get ptsd from our first encounter, when he covered my mouth. I thrash even more, but his arm is fully wrapped around my waist, keeping me locked in place.

He stays put, waiting for me to calm down. I realize he's not going to move until I stop thrashing and struggling against him, so I stop moving,  going limp. 

After a couple seconds, I feel his grip on me loosen, and quickly take action. The first thing I think to do is spin around and slap him right through his cheek. 

The sound is loud, and my palm stings from the impact. His cheek is beet red, and his mouth is slightly open in shock, from my impulsive move. Pissed, I start to give him a piece of my mind. 

"You know what, I'm done running. I'm just gonna keep giving you a hard time, because that's what you fucking deserve. You're torturing an innocent person, you dipshit. What the fuck is wrong with you? What did I do to get here. That's right, NOTHI-"

All of a sudden, he's leaning over, and his lips are on mine. 

His soft, warm lips fit right into mine, and heat runs through my face as I pull away, my fingertips on his chest, shocked. 

"What was that," I ask, quietly. His eyes stay on mine, and I already know my cheeks are as red as they'll go. He's gleaming green eyes stare into mine, as if searching for something. 

"That was the only way to shut you up," he says.

Then he cocks his head to the side, his eyes still locked with mine.

"You're the first person who's ever tried to seduce me," he says, his voice quiet.

"What?" I ask, puzzled. Oh. Wait. My face expression changes, as the realization hits me. 

"Why did you do it?" he asks. 

"Isn't it obvious? I wanted to escape. And that was the only way," I say, flushing even more. I'm practically exposing myself to the fact that I knew I would get seduced. 

"How did you know it would work?" he asks, his voice at a whisper. 

How did I know it would work? Is he saying he got seduced? I never even noticed. 

"It worked?" I breathe out, nervous. 

His eyes drop, easily giving me the answer. 

"I...I didn't know it would work," I say, my eyes lowering to my feet. I feel his eyes raise to mine, but keep my eyes focused on my shoes. 

"It didn't," he says, his voice sounding like he's trying to suppress laughter. Taken aback, I raise my head to see he has a big, flashing grin on his face. 

"What?" I ask, shocked and dumbfounded. 

He presses his lips together and inches his face close to mine. His eyes have a spark, a light in them, as he looks at my lips and then slowly meets my eyes. 

"It. Didn't. Work," he says, with a smirk. 

Speechless, I stand frozen, as he leans back. His eyes drop to my lips again, before he walks past me, his shoulder brushing mine. I stare ahead, a mix of feelings running through me. 

As I begin to process everything that just happened, I turn around, watching him stroll away and then open a door to his right and enter. Feeling embarrassed, angry, and upset, I feel my legs race down to the door I saw him enter into, and take note of the door number. 

4D, 83379.