Our Song (One Shot)

She said, I was seven and you were nine
I looked at you like the stars shined
In the sky, the pretty lights

"Hello!" The little girl greets the boy standing at her front door. Her eyes beamed as she stare at him. The latter just gave her a shy smile.

"Aigoo Jisung-ah. Don't be shy to her." His mom standing next to him said it as she ruffles her son's hair.

A chuckle came from the little girl's father who's standing behind her next to her mom.

And our daddies used to joke about the two of us
Growing up and falling in love
And our mamas smiled and rolled their eyes
And said oh my my my

"Seems like we should already plan our kids' wedding." Jisung's father, Chanyeol jokingly said which made the mothers rolled their eyes. It's not that they're against of it. As mothers, they thought it's still too early for this kind of topic.

"My Lami is still a baby" The little girl's mother said as she wrapped her arms around her daughter. She really is that possessive mother when it comes to her daughter. Lami is her only child after all.

"But hon, when she grows up, she should marry Jisung." Her husband, Suho teased her. The wives just laugh at the silly thoughts of their partners.

While the two kids, with their innocence, doesn't even have a single glitch of idea what their parents were talking about.

Take me back to the house in the backyard tree
Said you'd beat me up you were bigger than me

"Ya!" Lami squealed when Jisung took her cupcake. She jump from the swing with the thought of beating Jisung up in her little mind.

The boy just looked at her mischievously knowing that he made her annoyed again. The usual of them.

"I'll punch you hard if you won't give that back to me. Really!" Said the girl with annoyance visible on her face while her arms were on her waist.

It just made the boy smile. How this little girl bravely stand for her own. It made him amused.

You never did you never did

"Aww!" Lami rubs her forehead when Jisung suddenly flicked it. She glared at him and was about to punch his face.

"Here." He said and hand her the cupcake. "I just want to have a bite." The boy said innocently.

Take me back when our world was one block wide
I dared you to kiss me and run when you tried

"I'm telling you I'm not gay!" Jisung raised his voice. He seemed annoyed. He and Lami were arguing about him being gay. Lami's just making fun of him as usual.

"Yeah right. You can't even kiss a girl. Gaysung." Lami with her crossed arms bluntly said it to Jisung that made the boy even more mad.

"Call me that again and I'll kiss you this instant." He proudly said that made Lami blink her eyes. Didn't even think why he said that. He just knew is that he hates the fact that his friend thinks he's gay. He really hate it especially it's coming from Lami.

"A-as if you can. G-gaysung!" Being stubborn as she can always be, Lami annoys him again. Without any thought, the boy bends forward to level with the girl's face making her took a step backward. He flashed her a smirk.

"What is it again?" He teased her. Lami just pushed him away with the thought that his friend was really gross.

And run when you tried
Just two kids you and I
Oh my my my my"