Co-wives Diary chapter 4

Co-wives Diary
Chapter 4:

Abdulhakeem's Residence

Zeenat sat on a couch in the living room, watching a health talk programme on the television. She gently crunch the chinchin in a sauce, placed on a surface of a tray on a small table erected in front of her.. Beside the sauce of chinchin, mounted a cup of chilled fruity juice. She slowly sipped the chilled fruity juice alongside the crunchy chinchin. Jameelah walked in with Salaam. The two sisters embraced each other with thier best of smiles.

Zeenat: I Hope you enjoyed your honeymoon very well?

Jameelah : I really do oo, sis.

Zeenat : But I'm thinking you're pregnant again. Right?

Jameelah :  Assumptions without test, anti nurse I'm  not pregnant! You missed it... Don't tell me you've started confirming pregnancy without test in your hospital.

Zeenat : Naughty girl! Your mouth like 'assumptions without test' My instinct tells me something is going on between you and your biibi. The last time he took you out on a date was when you were conceived  of Maemun. You know you were warying that time because Maemunah was just some months old and I, will have her strapped at my back for weeks, as you both catwalk around doing your lovey dovey here and there.... Perhaps he has scored another goal again .

Jameelah :  zee zee my loving, adoring, understanding and fabulous elder sister, you want to know the one speaking behind the screen in short, am I right ?

Zeenat: Humm ! Men can never be trusted. They only have time for all these things when they are trying to bribe you for something or trying to please you to get something in return. Hope you understand my plight. Little sis, this is an alert.

Jameelah : You're right sister, he's just trying to fulfill the promise he made to me for mending my wounded heart.

Zeenat: Eh! Babe! Don't speak to me in riddles. How did he tamper with your heart? What did he do? I Hope.....

Jameelah : He's getting married again!

Zeenat: SubhanaLlah! I thought as much.... I suspected this from the expression on your face yesterday when you brought the kids here.. I could sense you have hidden tears behind those strange smiles.... Why now? You both are lovely couple. In spite of all your 'Love - in-Tokyo displays.'  So, Mubarak can admire another woman. Men!!! Ah! Insatiable elements! Even if you kill yourself for them, it doesn't stop them from marrying another woman... But I trust Abdulhakeem He won't dare it.

Jameelah : What if he does, what will happen?

Zeenat: He won't try it! And if he does, I'll seek for a divorce and walk away.

Jameelah: SubhanaLlah ! Ah ! Sister that's too much... You don't know what is in his qadar.. When Neemah told me, I also thought I won't be able to survive it. But when he returned from work, Umm Abdullah, come see the way he was apologizing to me with promises amidst profuse saline fluid.... I couldn't stop myself from feeling sorry for him, and..

Zeenat : And what? So, he couldn't summon the courage to tell you and he went ahead to fix the date of marriage to another woman... Humm ! Wonders shall never end... What's her marital status?

Jameelah:  You know her now.. Ramlah, Rizqoh's sister!

Zeenat : Metchewww......! I said it, didn't I? I know from the onset she's not to be trusted, I warned you severally but you wouldn't listen. You and this your soft heart ehnn.. She's getting her sister married to your husband because she has a co-wife tormenting her life. And she can't bear to see you happy.