Co-wives Diary Chapter 2

Co-wives Diary
Chapter 2

Mubarak : Assalam Alaykum waraamatuLlah Wabarakaatuhu.

Jameelah :  Waalaykum Salam.

Mubarak :  I deserve more than that reward now.... I made my tesleem in full but you didn't respond in full.
he smiled as he chuckled her cheeks.

Jameelah  :  I'm waiting for your briefcase and shoes I'm feeling sleepy. Make it snappy. Or will you take them in yourself?

Mubarak :  Beauty, what's wrong? You look pale and why are you snubbing me? I called but you didn't pick. perhaps, your phone was in silent mode. I'm sorry I was held up in traffic and it was a gridlock, that's why I returned late.

Mubarak was clung to her but she wasn't ready for that. Jameelah slithered from his reach but he slowly pulled her to himself.

Mubarak :  Beauty, are you enrage for something else? Please tell me. You're always enthusiastic about my return why this demeanor today? Or are you not content with my reasons for returning late ?

Jameelah : Why the pretence? Ahn? Stop faking it. Oh master of heart breakers!

Mubarak :  You're speaking in parables, throw more light on this. I'm in the dark. Make it crystalline.

Jameelah :  What's the euphoria of the relationship between you and Ramlah all about?

He was dazed as he stared at the blank wall in adjacent to the door.

Mubarak : Who told you?

Jameelah : Don't reply me rhetorically ! I want a direct response to my question. Where and how I got the information does not matter. But explanation on how and why the husband in front of his wife right now, breaks her heart beyond healing is what the wife wants to verify.

Mubarak :  I'm sorry, we're getting married. I was planning to tell you. But It wasn't easy for me to present to you. I haven't find soothing or right words yet. I was scared. I was trying to gather the courage to let it out to you..
But I have it in mind to do that before the Nikkah.

Jameelah  :  Now, you have answers to your questions. That's the reason for being gloomy and snubbish.

Jameelah headed her room. Mubarak ran after her and hugged her.

Jameelah :  Let go of me! Oh betrayer. Do you know what? I'll pray to Allah to extinguish the flames of love I have  for you  in  this fragile heart of mine. Because these pains are too much for me to bear. I saw the pics of the printed invite. I confirmed directly from Rizqoh. Yet, my heart still believes it's false. It says, 'not until habeeby himself confirms it' . Now, I know the position of my love in your ungrateful heart.

Mubarak :  No! I love you so much. I'm still your habeeb. My heart still beats for you. You'll forever be my beautiful queen. I'm so sorry. Forgive me beauty. Plea. se. ee. I was also surprised to see those invites this afternoon. I didn't print them. Ramlah's parents did.

Jameelah couldn't hold her profuse tears as they poured out and her night wears became moistened. Mubarak was sweating copiously as well.

Jameelah  :  Whether you printed the invites or not, the fact still remains that you both are getting married. How did it happen and why? Did her sister brought the alliance to you?

Mubarak :  No, she wasn't aware until five days ago after finalizing on the date issue.

Jameelah  :  Why did it happen? Am I not beautiful anymore? Has my cooking skills become that awful? Perhaps I have failed in discharging my conjugal duties as a wife. Our marriage just clock six-year. Just tell me where I'm lacking? Tell me Mubarak! What else do you want from me? Tell mee. e. e. eee. e.!