Elena's eyes widened. "And, all this timeC you let us go on about Damon and Echo."

"I don't want you to worry," Bonnie told them.

"Well, what did she want?"

"She wanted to introduce herself," Bonnie explained, "Abby and I helped bring her back. She's channeling our entire ancestral bloodline for power. I think she thought she was being polite."

"Yeah because the woman who created all vampires is so polite," Echo retorted, rolling her eyes.

Elena asked hopefully, "Okay, well, is there a way to stop her from channeling you?" Echo turned to her sister, proud of her speaking up about how she feels about this whole thing.

Bonnie was confused. "Even if there was, why would I want that?"

"I just keep thinking... Before the sun and the moon ritual, Elijah found a way to keep me alive," she started to explain, "And now I'm in the exact same position, and I'm just gonna let him die? It just doesn't feel right."

Opening her bedroom door again, Caroline said, "Okay, first of all, this privacy spell is totally not working. Second, Elena, you are not doing this. Esther is doing this."

"There's no time to chane your mind, Elena. He'll be dead by the end of the night," Bonnie stated with no compassion for the Mikaelsons.

Both Echo and Elena, in unison, asked, "What?"

"It's a full moon. Esther needs to harness the energy of a celestial event. She asked me and Abby to join her," Bonnie explained.

Echo knitted her eyebrows together before scoffing. "Let me ask you something, is everything that Klaus did suddenly going to be undone after you kill all the Mikaelsons?" She shook her head. "Klaus I get, hell I want to see him, and him alone dead, but it's not going to change a damn thing, Stefan's still not gonna have his humanity and Jenna will still be dead when Klaus dies!"

Echo then stood up from the bed. "All my life, I have been fighting a never ending battle. Fighting violence with violence will get no where, and I'm so tired of fighting," she admitted. "If we do this, if you do this, you'll be no better than Klaus himself."

She shook her head as she looked between them. "Kol might be annoying and Rebekah might be whiny, but did they ever really do anything to us? The answer is no. The only one who has repeatedly done something to us is Klaus." She pursed her lips. "If you go through with this fine, but I want no part of this. Our hands have just as much blood as theirs, I probably have more on mine than theirs, but I don't see you trying to kill me."

"I'm with Echo on this!" Elena exclaimed before following after her sister.

The brunettes were walking down the stairs when there was a knock on the door. Echo walked up to it opening it wide with Elijah outside.

"Elijah," she said just as her sister walked up behind her both of them instant becoming weary of the situation.

He looked between them. "I don't mean to intrude. I was hoping you might accompany me. I want to show you something."

Not afraid of him at all, Echo nodded and grabbed her coat as Elena did the same.

ELIJAH parked his car and he, Echo and Elena get out and walked around as they walked the original said, "Forgot how much I missed this land."

"I can't even imagine what it must have been like a thousand years ago," Elena said, wondering curiously.

Elijah went on to tell her, "You know, your school was built over an Indian village. Where I saw my first werewolf. The town square was where the natives would gather to worship. Matter of fact, near that, there was a field where wild horses use to graze."