"It's my mom," Bonnie said, letting out a sigh.

BONNIE pulled into a driveway and let out a sigh.

As she parked the car, Echo looked over at her friend, asking her, "You ready?"

Letting out a sigh, Bonnie got out of the car along with the twins. The three of them headed towards the house ringing the bell with no answer.

Suddenly, a boy bounded up the stairs, making them jump in surprise, and for Echo to get in a defensive stance. "Hey, there," he greeted.

"Hey, we're looking for, um, Abby Wilson."

"She not home," he stated, "There anything I can do for you?" He asked the three of them.

Relieved to hear she didn't have to be there, Bonnie said, "It's okay, we can come back." The shorter girl began to walk away, but Elena grabbed her arm pulling her back.

Seeing the brunette and knowing he knew her face somehow he said, "I'm sorry, but you look so familiar."

Bonnie hesitated slightly before saying, "Erm... Abby is my mom."

He seemed to relax at that statement before saying, "Oh... I'm Jamie. You guys wanna come inside? Right this way."

The three girls walked inside the house heading towards the kitchen sitting down. Echo let Elena sit in between them seeing as she still didn't like the Bennett Witch.

Jamie walked towards he fridge, asking, "You guys sure you don't want anything? We got fresh OJ, coconut water, some mango guava something."

"Water is fine," Bonnie assured him as she held onto her friend for support.

Nodding, he walked towards the sink. "Cool."

As he walked back towards her with the cup she asked Jamie, "So, are we... like related?"

Jamie shook his head. "Oh, nah. Abby's not my mom." He then explained, "Yeah, she dated my old man back in the day. He's kind of a deadbeat, so when they broke up she took me in. Put me through school. Didn't freak out when I totalled her car. Twice."

"She sounds... great," Bonnie said, her voice sad as the door opened.

Following the sound of the door they heard a woman call out, "Jamie? Whose car's out front?"

As the woman came into view, Bonnie stood. "That's mine. I'm Bonnie. Your daughter."

With a shocked, but welcoming voice, she said, "Hello, Bonnie."

BONNIE held a picture of Jamie dressed in a graduation gown in her hands.

Seeing what she was holding, Elena asked, "How are you holding up?"

Bonnie places the photo down and turned to the twins. "I'll be fine. I'm not here to get my mom back, I'm just here to get her help."

Entering the kitchen again, Abby said, "So I hope you guys are hungry, cause...food has always been my go-to ice-breaker."