Chapter 8: Best Friend's Brother

Start from the beginning

@mr.bowiemack: Love you too Andi 💕
@bd.slayer: You two are too cute

Unfortunately, that was all that was new to be present on my feed, giving me nothing to distract myself with. I should probably dm TJ.

cyrus.g_man: Hey

I glanced up to see my friends hadn't noticed I'd gotten by phone out so I was in the clear to concentrate on it. Several moments later, my phone buzzed faintly with the message I'd been anticipating.

tj_kipp: Hi muffin, u alright?

cyrus.g_man: Rlly wish I was with you right now, I'm so bored

tj_kipp: I thought you were with your friends?

cyrus.g_man: I am, they hardly talk to me

tj_kipp: You can still come to mine?

As much as I wanted to do that, I couldn't even start to plan how i would escape the clutches of Andi and Buffy.

cyrus.g_man: I would but I'm too awkward to excuse myself :(

tj_kipp: I could just turn up and invite you over again if you want

I thought about it for a second before agreeing

cyrus.g_man: Yes please, Thankyou for understanding :)

tj_kipp: On my way muffin, sit tight and save me a tater :)

I made sure no one was looking when I took a taters and carefully placed it into my pocket. I know what he said wasn't literally but I thought he'd find it funny. Eyeing the door with anticipation, my friends were oblivious of my plan to escape and unfortunately began talking about the party again.

'Halloween right?'

'It's...summer, Jonah,'

'Ooo this will be so fun!' Andi squealed, 'It can be a,' She wiggled her shoulders, 'Summer swaré,'

Just hearing about it made my head hurt, all the thoughts just filled my head like an overflowing glass. Sure, a Summer swaré sounds incredibly awesome, it's something that I'd look up on Instagram on an adorable aesthetic account not something I would attend.

'Let's start on a guest list!' Buffy joined in, grabbing a napkin and carefully writing on it so it wouldn't rip.

Andi
Buffy
Jonah
Cyrus
Kira
Reed
Kaitlin
Emma
Charlee
Sadie
Eliana
Clara
Brooklyn
Mia
Lorin
Jadacee
Amber
Libby
Lester
TJ
(Basically the whole school, even if we don't like them)

My heart sunk when I saw the note at the bottom. I'm pretty certain they're referring to TJ.

'We should all get flower crowns!' Andi beamed, 'I'll make them of course,'

'Libby could help? Jonah offered.

Andi nodded, 'That would be so much quicker! I'll ask,'

Mmm...the idea of flower crowns made it a little better, TJ in a flower crown..........My mind drifted off at the thought whilst my friends continued to chat about this party I definitely didn't want to go to...unless TJ wore a flower crown, then maybe I'd consider. I was so deep in thought imagining this that I didn't realise when the door chimed and the man himself strolled over to our table.

'Oh, hey guys,' he addressed us, slightly attempting to act as if he didn't know we were going to be here.

Buffy crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow, 'Why are you still here?'