13.

"You okay?" Veronica asked me.

I was visiting her at the hospital. Turns out she had been more hurt than I thought.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" I asked.

"Answer the question?" She smiled.

I sighed. I looked like a mess. My hair was messed up. I barely had any makeup on, and I looked really tired.

"We kissed" I bit my lip.

"What?" Her eyes widened.

"Jughead and I kissed"

——————

I got in my mom's car.

"How's Veronica doing?" Mom asked texting Edgar.

"She's doing a lot better" I put on my seatbelt and sighed.

She started driving. It was a quiet peaceful drive. That is until I got a text message.

One new message from Juggy

J- can I tell you something

I replied back.

B- sure

J- I really like this girl and I'm planning on confessing to her

Staring at those words, I could feel my heart collapse. I put my hand to cover my mouth as tears started building up in my eyes. I put down my phone and acted as if nothing happened. Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry. But how could I not cry.

Slowly tear by tear started coming out.

"Betty what's wrong?"

We were parked outside of our house. I ignored her and headed for the door.

"Elizabeth why are you crying?"

"Just open the door" I sniffled.

She opened the door and I headed straight for the door.

"Betty! Alice!" Edgar yelled out.

I felt his arms wrap around me and he hugged me tightly.

"Let go of me!" I kicked him and bolted up the stairs.

I got on my bed and cried. I knew it. He doesn't like me back. Why did I have to fall for him? Why did I have to gain so much feelings if he just likes another girl?? Why! Why??! This hurts so much. I picked up my phone and replied to Jug.

B- really?

J- yeah, and I want you to be there when I confessed to her

Again the tears started pouring.

B- okay

I grabbed my pillow and hugged it tightly. I cried more. I sobbed so hard my pillow was soaking wet. This feeling hurts so much. It's like a knife just slaughtered through my heart, ripping it out and throwing it in the trash. I wiped my tears with my sleeve.

Jughead's POV

I called Archie.

"Hey Archie, can we meet at Pops?"

"Sure but why?" He asked

"Cause I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna confess to her"

———-
So I didn't post for like two days. Sorry for that. But I'm letting you know that on Friday's and Saturdays I will not post new chapters.

Question- what color eyes do you have?
My answer- I have brown eyes