2.

My alarm rings and I slowly open my eyes. I get up slowly and turn off the alarm.

"First day of school" I whispered. I rush to the bathroom and start getting ready. I put on a white blouse and a pink jumper on top. I zipped up my black jeans and put on my shoes.

I sat down at my vanity and applied makeup. I brushed my hair into a ponytail and curled the ends. I texted Jughead and went downstairs.

"Mom I'm gonna go"

She was sitting on the couch with Edgar. I don't really like him but I try not to say anything.

"Okay, Bye Betty" She said giggling.

I think she was drunk. I look at Edgar as he takes a sip of beer. He waves at me and I frown. I walk out and see Jughead on his motorcycle.

"Jug!"

I run up to him and give him a hug. I get on the motorcycle and wrap my arms around him. We arrive at the school and we get off.

"Hey guess what?" Jughead asks.

"What?

"There's this movie and I was wondering if you wanted to go watch, we can invite Veronica and Archie too if you want."

"Sure"

Out of nowhere someone bumped into me. Jughead caught me before I fell. We looked up and saw Reggie.

"My bad" he winked at me. And walked away. Our friendship with Reggie as puberty started to hit and he got quote on quote "hot".  Ever since last year he's been acting extremely weird around me. I get pretty uncomfortable. I noticed that Jughead was still holding on to me.

"Umm" was all I could say.

"Oh sorry"

His face turned pink and we walked into the building.

———-

Sorry for the short chapter.. Hope you enjoyed!!