Part 2

Nobody's P.O.V.

All Might had to leave, he was beginning to feel weak. There's no way he could possibly transform into his weak state here! He stood, and froze. A doctor came out with a gloomy look in his face. "Where's the boy?" All Might asked nervously.

"Well you see..." the doctor said, unable to shake this feeling.

"Well, what? Is the boy all right?" All Might asked, uncertainty in his voice.

"He didn't make it." The doctor said, his head hung low. All Might could feel hit heart stop for a second. He, he couldn't save the boy. When he found the boy, he was certain the boy would live after  treatment, but I guess not.

"Did you call the boys parents at least, to break the news."

"That's, that's one of the worst things about it. The boy, his father left when the boy was young, and his mother. Well she doesn't seem to care that he's dead, she actually sounded great full." The doctor said.

All Mights heart dropped. 'His mother was, happy?' He thought

"What will happen to him?" All Might asked.

"Well, you see we will have to–" the doctor was cut off by a nurse, that was running around frantically.

"Dr.skiff!" She ran up to him and tugged on his sleeve. "It's Mr.Midoriya!" She yelled to him.

"Excuse me All Might, what happened to him?" The doctor spoke to All Might before turning to the nurse and asking her a question.

"His hart rake spiked, his alive again, and something happened to him!" She quickly filled in to the doctor, Skiff. Skiff and the nurse ran to the room Midoriya was in.

'What is going on with this boy?'All Might thought. 'There's no way someone can die then come back, right?' He asked himself.

All Might sat there in he waiting room, straining to stay in his muscular form.

"All Might!" Dr.Skiff said as he came running out, sweaty and tired. "Me.Midoriya is alive! He's living! And he somehow developed his quirk, if you would like to go check on him, you may." Dr.Skiff finished as he waved All Might towards the room.

'Two hours, and he's finally alive again, thank god. He was only a boy, but he's back. That's good news.' All Might thought as Dr.Skiff opened the door. All Might froze. Two giant white angel wings hung over the bed Midoriya was laying in. Multiple nurses struggled to lift one of the wings, it was clear the wing was heavy.

"Here, let me help." All Might offered as the nurses blushed at the sight of him. He scooped his hands under one of the wings and slowly lifted it. 'Woah, this is super heavy, how?" All Might then carefully placed the wing onto a tray table next to Midoriya, and did the same with the other.

All Might looked at the boy in front of him. There was bruises all over him, on his hands, on his face, even a small stab wound on side. The slime villain couldn't have done all that... so what did?

"Why does he have all these bruises and cuts? It wasn't all done by the villain, right?" All Might asked Dr.Skiff.

"Well, from further examination of his overall health and what it should be at for a teenager his age, how should I put this... he has been abused by something. We believe it has been done by his mother, but we aren't sure." Dr.Skiff said.

"So, what are you going to do?" All Might asked, his voice unsure.

"Just to be safe, we are going to put him into the system so he doesn't have to deal with his mother anymore." Dr.Skiff said as the nurses frowned and tended to some of the wounds they haven't got yet.

'Who is going to take care of him? How will he deal with his quirk, he just developed it, right?' All Might asked himself. He had to go turn in the slime villain, he frowned at the boy. 'See ya kid.' He felt as if he met the boy somewhere, but shook off the feeling.

Midoriya's P.O.V.

My head was foggy. Everything was sort of blurry. Where am I?

"Good morning Mr.Midoriya. How are you feeling?" A nurse asked as they changed on of the bandages on his arm.

"Who are you? And where am I?" Midoriya asked.

"Oh, that's right. I am a nurse, call me Carla. You happened to be in the middle of an attack by a slime villain, All Might captured the villain and brought you here. You developed your quirk, and oh!He even waited until you were approved by visitors so he could come check on you." The nurse said.

"Oh, okay. Wait I developed my quirk?!" Midoriya asked in shock.

"Why yes Mr.Midoriya! You seem to have gotten a pair of wings, and oh they look like angel wings!" She said with stars in her eyes. She walked to the back of the bed and pushed a button to make the bed go up a bit. "Your wings are so heavy, we had to put you in a bed with the bed being automatically controlled, All Might even had to help us lift them onto these tables!" Carla said.

Midoriya couldn't believe it. He had developed a quirk, gotten saved by All Might, and even had to get his wings lifted by the one and only All Might because they were so heavy! He looked to his side and saw his wings. They were pearly white and huge. They were, for the most part, closed. They stretched from wall to wall and looked soft. He reached with one of his arms and touched the feathers. They were as soft as silk, and beautiful. They caught the light just perfectly and shined. "Woah." He whispered.

"I know right, we were all surprised when we saw them. We all thought you were an actual angel." Carla said as she finished re-wrapping one of his bandages.

Midoriya looked down at his torso. He had no shirt on, and you could see his abs. Wait, ABS?! He looked at his arms, they were muscly, anyone would think that he worked out. Midoriya felt a cushion against his back, where his wings came out. Midoriya moved a muscle he never knew he had, and one of his wings slightly contracted.

"Press this button if you need anything, okay?" Carla said as she left the room, closing the door behind her.

Midoriya slowly brought both his wings towards him, careful to make sure he didn't hit any machinery next to him. He slowly pushed the covers off of him and stood up. He wobbled since his wings were indeed really heavy. He pulled his wings close to him. They were huge. He slowly walked to one one of the room and put his arm out. He slowly pushed one of his wings out. It touched the door, and even slightly bend because it was so long.

"Holy crap! These are huge!" Midoriya exlaimed as the door opened revealing someone, his wing hitting them in the face.

Word count: 1194Woah, this is a pretty long chapter considering how lazy I am! This art doesn't belong to me, and if you know what app the art is from, tell me please!Also, sorry for any spelling mistakes!

Word count: 1194
Woah, this is a pretty long chapter considering how lazy I am! This art doesn't belong to me, and if you know what app the art is from, tell me please!
Also, sorry for any spelling mistakes!