Chapter 13 - The Unexpected Anger

Start from the beginning

I will make sure that I don't get too close to him or else he....

We reached the class and saw that the physics teacher was coming from the other direction. We entered the class before she could and let out a sigh.

Phew. Safe.

I saw that all the first benches were occupied so I had to sit at the extreme end.

With Evan.

Before going to the backbench, I saw Dave. He was scowling looking at the floor. His gaze was fixed at one point.

What did the poor floor do to him?

I sat at the back and Evan kept asking me whether I am fine or whether I need anything.

Turns out that physics and language are the only classes we have together. He asked whether we can have lunch together and I said yes.

Absentmindedly.

I had forgotten that I had promised Dave but then I thought otherwise. If Zack and Olivia were allowed to sit with us then probably Evan should be too.

Right?

During lunch, Dave and I went to the canteen together. We made small conversations about random stuffs which consisted of me blabbering about it and him giving a crisp answer. He wasn't smiling at all today.

Gosh! What crawled up his ass and died? Just in the morning he was laughing at Zack's joke and now he can't even talk properly. I should be the sulking and not him.

Less no of people were staring at us compared to yesterday.

I repeat, 'compared to yesterday'. It was still a lot of people today.

Zack and Olivia soon joined us and we started to chat about movies and tv series.

It was becoming fun with them. Dave's mood was also getting better.

Yay!!

Suddenly Evan came to our table, grabbed a chair from the other table and sat along with us.

"Hey." he said.

"Hi." I smiled and said.

I looked at Dave and what I saw in his eyes was anger.

Extreme and pure anger.

"What is he doing here?" Dave asked me not breaking the stare with Evan.

"He just came to eat lunch with us, Dave. Relax!" I said as my stupid ass thought that I would be able to calm a fucking raging bull down. Well, so it seemed.

He got up and the chair made a loud squeaky noise which grabbed every one's attention and let's not forget the goosebumps I got because of the noise which sounded nothing less than a person scratching their nails on a blackboard.

Great.

Just great.

"Isabella, tell him to fuck off." Dave said, anger dripping in every word he spoke.

"But why, Dave? What did he do?" I really wanted to know what was going on between the two of them.

This did not look like something new. This had something to do with their pasts.

"Fine. Enjoy your lunch then. Because on this table it's either him or me." He said furiously. He turned around and started to leave but I grabbed his hand. He jerked my hand off harshly and I couldn't help but feel hurt from his actions.

He left and I turned towards Evan. I was going to ask what was going on but then he voiced out,

"I shouldn't have come. I thought his anger would have cooled down but it turns out to be same." He said looking at the direction Dave went. He turned towards me and said-

"I am sorry Isabella but let's have lunch sometime later." He smiled and went off to.

Wow! Both of them.

I sat down and looked back at Zack. He was surely tensed.

"Zack, what is up with Dave?" I asked

"I would have told you but it's not my place to tell you. It is about Dave and he will tell you about this himself when the right time comes. Please, remember to not bring Evan and Dave together. That would just be like igniting fire at the wrong place." He said. We ate in silence after that.

I finished my lunch as fast as I could, almost choking on my food in the process, and excused my self in order to find Dave

I finished my lunch as fast as I could, almost choking on my food in the process, and excused my self in order to find Dave. Zack said that he would be in the playground so I went just there.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

*

*

*

*

Name the stars as you like.

On a scale of 1-10, how much would you rate the chapter?

Random question: Would you rather lose your sense of taste or sense of smell?