Chapter 1

Ok so rn I'm discontinuing my KyoSaya story for rn because I have writers block on that so new story, with my new favorite OTP!!!

Marc's POV
One second you are at the park with your heart broken, the next thing you know you are falling out of the Paris sky with no fucking clue how you got there. That was what happened to me of course, of all people. Thank the lord I was saved by Chat Noir.

I'm just so glad me and Nathaniel got along. He invited me to his house after that Reverser fiasco. "So you do want to make a comic together," Nathaniel said. "Of course, I'm sorry for the way I reacted to your rejection, I'm such a fool," I said. He put his hand on my shoulder saying, "no, it's my fault, I should be sorry." Wow, I thought. I thought he would still hate me but now we are friends? This day just keeps getting weirder.

"So I had an idea to make Reverser a hero after he was deakumatized and join Ladybug, what do you think Marc," he asked. "Yeah, that would be a great idea since Mightyillustrator was a villain, great idea Nath," I said. I didn't notice that he started blushing until I looked up at him. "Oh sorry, I didn't know if you liked being called Nath," I said shyly. " No-no, you're fine," he said, red as a tomato.

Third Person POV
Both boys were now blushing hard. "I should get going," Marc says. "Wait," Nath said. He grabbed Marc and kissed him. Marc's jade eyes were wide, but he melted into the kiss, tongues coming into play. (No smut in dis chapter yet hehe) Both boys pulled away panting and gasping for air. Marc still red as a tomato. "Ok see you tomorrow Nath," Marc said. He ran out of Nathaniel's house still red and ran to his house.

Marc's POV
He kissed me!!! Oh my god he fucking kissed me! And I kissed back! I have always had a crush on Nathaniel. But does he like me back?! I can't stop thinking about him. I didn't even notice the aching pain inside me. What will my parents think of me. I have already cam out as gay to them and only my mother accepted me, my father however, not so much. I was only 13 when I came out as gay and I had a sister who was 3 at the time who didn't understand what gay meant, but she still loved me.

I got home to my sister jumping on me and me falling back into the hard wooden floor. "HI MARC HI MARC HI MARC," she said. "Hello, Miyuki (Smile Precure Reference ;))," I said. She got off of me and then went to her room to play with her barbies. I went to my room since neither of my parents were home and plopped on my bed sighing. I kept thinking of Nathaniel and that cute nickname I gave him.

Nathaniel's POV
Why is Marc always so shy? I mean damn, he's really cute when he's all shy and flustered. I wish we were together. Maybe I shouldn't have kissed him. Oof I'm such a horrible friend. Just then my phone goes off. It's Alex, oh boy. "Hello," I say. "Hey Nathaniel, how's it going with Marc," she asked. Should I tell her, no I shouldn't. I should tell her, "I KISSED MARC," I said quickly on the phone. Of course, Alex on the other line starts laughing, "holy shit really," she said. "Y-yea." "DAMN, U GONNA BE TOGETHER OOOOOOOOOOOOH." "Sh-Shut up Alex, your embarrassing me," I said flustered.

"Anyways I gotta go, I just wanted to check in on you and ur boyfriend lol," she said, still snickering. "Oh my lord just shut up," I said. Once she hung up I didn't even notice that Marc left his jacket here. I should give this back to him, but I'll do that tomorrow.

Le next day (I'm so sorry)

Third Person POV
It's a lovely day in the city of Paris, the fall air carrying leaves around and the fresh scent of pastries is in the air. Nathaniel was up early deciding what outfit to wear to school today, and so was Marc.

Marc's POV
Crap, what should I wear to school today? I'm thinking my black choker and my fingerless gloves with.... OH I KNOW! A pride t-shirt and sum ripped jeans. Perfect!

Nathaniel's POV
I'm just gonna wear my usual outfit to school. Just then I remembered Marc's hoodie! I shoved it in my bag so I could bring it back to him at school.

At le school

Marc and I started sitting next to each other at school and we've become even closer. "Ok class, today we will be doing a project on the history of Ladybug, this will be partner work so pair up," Ms. B. said (idfk how to spell her name).

Marc and I looked at each other, flustered. "Do you um, want to be my-partner," he said, redder than a tomato. "Sure," I said, I was sweating, and I swear this boy casted a spell on me. Damnit Anciel, what did you do to me? I didn't even notice the tightness of my pants. "FUCK," I thought to myself. An erection, in the middle of class?! Marc really is so cute and innocent, that's probably why.

"Try to not think of Marc," I said to myself. He's just so adorable, NO! Stop. Thinking. About. Marc. We must focus on this project!

Third Person POV
Nathaniel was nervous that Marc would notice his erection, and question him about it. "Alright class, now that you have picked your partners, you may begin the project," the teacher said. Both boys looked at each other again, flustered. "O-ok, why don't you draw Ladybug for our drawing, and I-I'll write about her," Marc said shyly. "O-ok," Nathaniel replied back. Marc talking to him was still not helping his erection.

"So I thought we could write about how Ladybug has evolved in terms of outfit, personality, and superhero terms," Marc said smiling. 

Nathaniel's POV
Damn, that smile, I swear if we were in an anime right now, my nose would be bleeding so much. "That's a great idea, wanna talk about it after school at my place," I said. "S-sure," he said shyly. "Ok, class, it's time to go home, make sure to finish that project ok," Ms. B said. I can't wait for Marc to come over, I thought to myself.

AN: hey guys, sorry for being dormant for months, but I'm back. I'll try to update as often as I can but school usually gets in da way so yeah. Hope y'all like chapter 1.

Word Count: 1146