I.

"What?", Fury shouted angrily.
"I know how this sounds, but maybe this time he's telling the truth. He'll be staying in his cell, we'll watch him through cameras. And if he tries to escape he'll immediately go to Asgard." Tony Stark wasn't fond of this idea, too. But he had seen the look on Thor's face as Loki started begging to not bring him back to Asgard.
Neither Thor nor anyone else had ever seen the god of mischief that way.

To be honest, the black-haired villain hadn't done anything evil since he escaped Asgard. So maybe he wasn't lying?
"Well", Fury sighed, "I don't think this is a good idea. But...
Where is he right now?"
"He's with Thor and Rogers. They are waiting in the hall."
Stark could almost see him thinking, until the man with the eye patch sighed again and said: "Bring him to me. I want to talk to him."

Short time later the two Avengers entered the room, between them stood the adoptive brother of Thor. Loki was staring through Fury as if he wasn't really there.
"Loki", Fury started, "Did I get this right, you want to change sides?''
The man didn't answer.
"Can you hear me?" You could already tell that the leader of the Avengers was annoyed.
After a few seconds Loki nodded slowly, and he lifted his head to see Fury in the eyes.
"So you do understand me, right?''
Again Loki nodded, his face without any expression.
"He was like this since we found him", Thor explained, "Until we mentioned Asgard."
As soon as the last word left his mouth, Loki winced and stared at the ground with wide eyes. Lifting an eyebrow Fury looked at the man in front of him. "That's... interesting. I think we accept your offering. You will stay here for a while... Thor, bring him to his cell. And don't dare to let him escape."

While walking down the hall, Thor didn't stop looking at his brother. He was... different. Normally he would have been sarcastic all the time, making jokes about him. But now he was just quiet.
"I am proud of you", Thor tried to break the silence - with success.
"Don't lie to me", Loki mumbled staring at the floor.
"I'm not lying! I am really proud that you want to join our side."
Finally they looked each other in the eyes. Thor's eyes were full of love, while Loki's were completely blank.
They were quiet for the rest of the way.

The cell was completely empty except for a narrow, uncomfortable looking bed. Three of the four walls were completely made of glass, while the other one was made of concrete.

"I know, it's not perfect...", Thor admitted.
Loki shrugged. "It's not like I deserve more."

Hello everybody! This is my first FF here, so please don't be too mean. Also, if you notice any kind of mistakes just comment them plz. New chapters are planned at least once a week.

~Ace