Instagram

Reece's POV:

I woke up this morning to someone gently playing with my hair. "Morning baby", I heard Blake's voice say, as I opened one eye to find him smiling at me.

"What are you doing here?", I asked him tiredly as I rubbed my eyes. "I was going back to my room last night but you asked me to stay, so I did", He replied softly as I remembered asking him to stay and cuddle with me. "Hm, well I'm glad you did", I smiled as he kissed the top of my nose. "I take it that I'm forgiven", He giggled as I stretched and noticed that I had no shirt on.

"Wait, why do neither of us have shirts on?", I asked him confused, as I also realised he didn't have one on either. "What did we do?", I whined, almost certain that we had both gotten under the covers with all of our clothes on. "Lots", I heard Blake say beside me as I covered my face with the duvet. "Fuck", I said embarrassed.
"We sure did".

When I heard Blake laughing, I stuck out my hand and gave him the middle finger. "Hey I'm joking", He giggled as he intertwined my hand with his and took the duvet away from my face. "You kissed me, then all we did was cuddle", He smiled as he fixed his messy hair with one hand.

"Then why don't you have a shirt on?", I asked again, still wanting an answer. "You can't expect me to sleep in my clothes can you?", He replied as I laughed at his sarcasm. "I guess you're right there", I answered him before we both heard his phone beep.

"What is it now G?", Blake sighed annoyed, as he picked up his phone. "What does he want? We have the day off", I asked, hoping he would show me his message. "I never answered him last night when we got back here, and now I have 5 missed calls, and 10 unread messages", He laughed as he held his phone in front of my face.

10:29am
Georgey porgey: I'd check my tagged photos on Instagram if I were you.

As I read George's message out loud, Blake looked up at me with furrowed eyebrows. "What could he mean by that?", I asked worriedly, as Blake pulled me closer to him , so we could both see his phone screen. But as soon as Instagram loaded, all that could be seen was the same picture over and over again, as if it had been copied and pasted onto every single square.

"Blake and Reece were cuddling at Santa Monica last night. Breece is realer than ever and you can't tell me otherwise".

"I didn't think there was anyone around last night", He sighed as he rubbed his face. "I made up for my mistake, and then ruined it all over again", He said sadly as I sat up to face him. "This isn't your fault, we had better things to be thinking about last night. We're just back to where we used to be, not being able to hide our love for each other", I giggled as I went to kiss him. But before I could, his phone lit up with yet another message.

10:35am
Manger Guy: I want you, Reece and George to meet me, Ben and Tanner in our room when you're all up.