Long Gone

Jason's Point of Veiw

I scanned the letter one more time. I couldn't help but feel as though I've lost my whole world. My friend and sister. She left becasue there was too much at risk? What was at risk? Who is she trying to hide from? I turned to Sky. He looked hurt. Why was he hurt? Its not like this was his sister. Its not like he lost the most valuble thing in his life. I punched the wall. Storming out of her room I slid into the car. I have to find her. I don't care what she says. She will come back home.

Rebecca's Point of Veiw

"Ryan," I called out. "Wake up. We're here."

He slid out the seat following behind me. Just as I planned, my friend sat in his car, waiting for our arrival. Well, I wouldn't call him a friend. He is more of a guy that would just love to get in my pants.

"Hey, Jake." I said hugging him.

"Who's the little guy?" Jake said as I grabbed our bags.

"This is my son, Ryan."

"You had a kid? Is that why you're leaving?" Surprise clear on his face.

"No, I adopted him. He was in an abusive family."

"Ah. Well, nice to meet you kiddo."

They did the bro handshake. I put the stuff in the truck of his black Mustang. He has changed a lot since I've last seen him. He has short black hair with green emralds and slightly tan skin. He is well built and more musculiar than when I last saw him. He has done pretty good on his own. I must say I am actually proud of him. For once.

"So my place is about 18 hours aways. So we will stop at a hotel in about 3 and leave early in the morning tomorrow. Is that okay?"

"Oh yeah that's fine." I said smiling.

As we drove Ryan fell asleep and I was fading in and out. I can say, though, I have actually got meat on my bones now. I look healthy again. I feel young again. I smiled to myself. My dreams are falling into place. Now all I have to do is get a job and get a house. Then I will be complete. Complete. The word is strange. Yet, so familiar. Why do I recognize it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short. I'm trying. I really am. I hope you can forgive me!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

And most of all......

SPREAD THE WORD!

Thank you!