X. BAM! AND FRIEND ZONED

Começar do início

His one hand was on the steering wheel while the other hand was brushing against my thigh, erupting familiar tingles.

I subtly tried to move his hands away but the plan backfired when he caught my hand with his large hand, holding them tightly, resulting in the tingles to increase tenfolds.

My gaze immidiately snapped at him. He was smiling, his eyes still on the road.

"Lukas!"

I whisper hissed so as to not wake up the kids who were napping behind.

"Yes baby? Whats wrong?" He glanced at me mischiviosly before looking at the road again.

I scowled.

"Leave my hand!"

I tugged my hand to take it out of his grip but it tightened. I could feel the sparks zap up my arms. It was warming as well as overwhelming.

Why do these sparks erupt everytime we touch?

"Why would I leave your hand when I have just caught it?" He looked at me with eyes filled with ........love.

***

Woah!

It was Huge! Huge With a capital H!

I meant his mansion. It was huge.

The house was situated outside the town, near the woods.

That is the reason why I never noticed this mansion before.

It had a big gate infront of it which we had passed and then Lukas parked the car at the entrance.

I took Aaron from the back seat of the car, who had also dozed off and carried him out while Megan carried Ava.

I was still gawking at the mansion when Lukas came to stand beside me, he put his hand at the small of my back and ushered me in with Megan following behind.

"Hey guys! You go ahead, I have to check up on Sam, she was behaving wierd.I am taking Ava with me. I will be back after sometime. Enjoy!"

Wait what? She cant be leaving me with Lukas here. I can barely handle being with him in same car, let alone in this mansion!

But she was gone before I could say something.

Oh Lord help me!

In the car, he hadnt left my hand till we had reached his. house and I was fighting to control my thundering heart.

I turned back slowly to Lukas.

He was smiling at me happily.

He took Aaron from my arms and put his free hand on my waist, pulling me closer.

"Dont worry I wont try anything on you."

he whispered in my ear.

I relaxed.

"Yet."