C5

I wake up with a searing pain in my back. It burns, everything burns, I ache. I am now sitting against the wall instead of laying face first on top of a droid. I look around to see nobody. I focus my eyes more and I see Devil laying on the ground. I can't keep my eyes open as I fall back into slumber.

I wake up again, and now there are droids in the room. B1s I feel metallic fingers grab my shoulders, but I once again cannot stay awake.

I wake up again. This time to the sound of electricity crackling. I quickly open my eyes and I see the room. I was stripped of my armor, and I am now in the slim under suit. I am shocked. Now wide awake, I am looking around this room. I see a console, and behind it is a BX series droid. I see a tactical droid walk to me. It stops in front of me.
TD: Where are the Republican bases, dog
Me: I'll never tell you, you fucking clanker!
It turns around to the BX droid. He nods and holds up one digit. The droid pushes some kind of lever up and it electrocutes me.
TD: Talk republic dog
I try to kick him and it just electrocutes me more. So I stay quiet. After a minute or so he picks up a knife. He slowly walks to me he brings and stabs me in the leg. I scream in pain. He talks again, in the exact same monotone robotic voice.
TD: Talk republic dog
I still stay quite. He walks up to me and turns the knife, and he takes it back out and stabs me in the shoulder. He off the hold. I fall to the ground with a thud. I look up just in time to see a BX droid fist.

I wake up again, and I wake up to Devil.