2. working

I sat in my desk, writing as I found good lyrics to use for a song.

Ever since I got back to Toronto, I got in contact with a therapist, it costed cheaper than others which was surprising and they were better than my last therapist.

I had a therapist for a few months during the start of debut, from October to January and now I have a new one. Her name was, Suzy Rollins, she was beautiful for a doctor- okay I have to stop.

( and yes her face claim is Bae Suzy )

She's 27 if you cared to know that. Anyways, we didn't really talk about serious things during the first day, I just talked with her with what I wanted to work on with myself and that was it.

I got her number in case I needed to talk to her and that was it.

Now getting back to what I was working on, I was making a song, two actually. They're both ballads, cause it's easier to express emotions that way.

Looking at the first song, I couldn't help it but set down my pen and pull the medal out of my shirt.

"They'll understand." I mumbled before I heard a knock on the door.

"Y/N! Jackson brought some candy from Walmart! Want some kit kats?" I heard Taehyun from the door.

"Yeah sure! Slide it under the door!" I said.

"You got it!" I heard and saw the kit kat bars get slid under and I walk to them and took them before I then sat back down in my desk.

I return to my trance of being caught in music. After about 2 hours, I heard a knock on the door.

"Y/N? There's someone at the door for you." I heard and I raise a brow.

Stepping out of my room, I then walk downstairs and walked to the living room.

"If it's one of my cousins then." I stopped my words and froze in place. It was my ex, I mean my ex crush.

"Y/N, it's been a while." I hear her voice again, still it was sweet as chocolate.

Her name was Emily by the way, with tan skin, dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She was pretty tall for her age, 21. The two of us met when filming for Likey occurred in Vancouver.

"It has, how are you?" I ask walking up to her as we hug.

"I've been doing great! You've changed over the course of two years." I smiled softly as we walk to the kitchen.

"Yeah, you too, and I've seen what happened over the month." She said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, kinda sucks doesn't it." I said and got her a snack.

3rd Person

"Do you think her mom would ever like Emily over you for Y/N?" Jackson asks Taehyun as the two kept their eyes on the two women.

"Probably not, I mean, we're technically equal, but since I've known Y/N longer, I think that's what cuts it." Taehyun said.

"The two are cute, but don't you think Jihyo and Y/N look cute too?" Taehyun said as Jackson agrees.

"It's almost like a love triangle plus 9 more other women." Jackson said and Taehyun chuckled.

"Y/N says we're the lucky ones but look at her! She has 11 girls at her finger tips! And girls only like us cause they say we look good." Taehyun said.

"Hey, we'll get those dates with Hoseok and Sehun." Jackson places his hand on Taehyun's shoulder.

"Or Sunmi and Chungha." Taehyun smiles and they heard Y/N's voice.

"Are you two just going to stare? Cause it's a bit awkward with you two." Y/N chuckled as she ate ice cream in a cup with Emily.

"Let's just head up to your room." Emily said as Y/N nods.

"Good choice." Y/N smiled and then the two walked upstairs.

"Wanna make a bet?" Jackson asked.

"What's the bet?" Taehyun asks.

"That Y/N will date Emily by the end of her vacation or she comes back to Korea single, but we can't interfere with them." Jackson said.

"Alright, how much?" Taehyun smirked feeling confident.

"100 dollars." Jackson said and Taehyun nods.

"I'm betting that Y/N will go back to Korea single." Taehyun said.

"And I'll bet on that her and Emily will finally be together by the end of this vacation for her." Jackson said and the two shook hands.

"It's a deal." The two said in sync.