Cuddle Till We Fall Asleep

Start from the beginning

"Sorry." Tyler laughed nervously.

Josh let Tyler change into some of his clothes, since he didn't bring any. They were a little too big on him but that's okay, because in Josh's opinion, it made him look even more adorable than he already did. After he was done changing, Josh pulled him on the bed, and hugged him close.

"You're smothering me." Tyler laughed.

"Oops, sorry." Josh smiled sheepishly.

"It's okay. Let's just cuddle till we fall asleep."

And they did just that.

———

Waking up in Josh's arms, was the best feeling ever. Well according to Tyler it was. He wanted to lay there forever, so he didn't move until Josh eventually woke up.

He groaned and snuggled closer into Tyler, as if that was possible.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Tyler smiled, even though Josh couldn't see him.

Josh laughed, "Good morning to you too." Josh said into Tyler's neck, causing him to shiver.

"Stop, that tickles," Tyler giggled.

Josh grabbed Tyler's sides and tickled him more.

"J-o-osh, stopp it!" He squealed.

He continued until Tyler said this, "If you, don't, stop, I'm gonna pee in your bed!"

"Okay, okay. I'll stop." Josh smiled.

"Ha! That got you to stop!" Tyler smiled.

"You better hush, before I tickle you again." Josh threatened.

Tyler gasped, "You wouldn't."

"Don't try me." Josh squinted his eyes.

Tyler put his arms up to surrender. And laid back down on Josh's chest.
They lay like that for about 30 minutes before they hear a knock at the door, causing the two out of their half asleep trances.

"Come in." Josh said in a rough voice, due to being half awake still.

The door opened, revealing Ashley, the oldest sister of the two girls in the household.

"Dad said to wake you two up for breakfast." She grinned at the two.

"Okay. Tell him we will be down in 5." Josh told her, and she closed the door and left.

"At least I know she likes me. Even though we haven't talked much, I like her the most." Tyler said quietly.

"Yeah, my favorite sibling is Abbie, but don't tell any of them" Josh responded.

"I would never." Tyler said.

"We should probably go down." Josh mentioned.

"But I don' wanna move." Tyler pouted.

"Don't use that face. I would love to stay here and lay with you, but I'm hungry. So it's either you move, or I'm pushing you off. Your choice, choose wisely."

"Ok, I'll move."

"Smart choice."

"Obviously. I was not about to be pushed off." Tyler crossed his arms.

———

They went downstairs to have breakfast with the others. And immediately when they saw Tyler in Josh's clothes, they made assumptions, and looked at one another, smirking.

Jordan wiggled his eyebrows at Josh, and Josh gave him a confused glance.

Ashley whistled, and the two boys furrowed their eyebrows.

Bill coughed awkwardly, to which made the boys even more confused.

And Abbie looked at the 3, dumbfounded, which meant she was just as confused as the two boys were.

"Good morning you guys." Josh tried to start a conversation.

"Mhm." Bill gave a non-verbal response.

"You'd say so, huh?" Jordan smirked at him.

Ashley giggled at Jordan's statement.

"What are you guys going on about?" Josh asked.

"Oh, don't pretend you guys didn't just do it before I came in to get you for breakfast."

-authors note-
always jumping into conclusions, those duns. this ending thoughhh. hope you guys are enjoying this! whos your favorite character so far? personally i like tyler, but i'm a tyler stan, so ya know, obviously.
word count including a/n:1134

stay lovely
stay alive
i love you
-your one and only<3