⠀⠀ ⠀ act two - chapter two.

author's note: feeling bad because i haven't had the motivation to update this in MORE THAN A MONTH YIKES. i promise i didn't abandon !1!2!3! i've been busy with exam prep and i'm starting to work soon too 🥴 but i've planned this book out from top to bottom and i intend to give it an ending! lots of love x

( 𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅, 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚. ) 🌻

winnifried posted a new photo!

♡ liked by amandlasponsored, sadiesink_ and 4,672,983 others || 2,563,972 commentswinnifried he wasn't by my side this morning but he left me flowers anyways 🥺 @elias_samuels

winnifried he wasn't by my side this morning but he left me flowers anyways 🥺 @elias_samuels

elias_samuels anything for my best girl ❤️
⠀⠀↳ username HI DON'T TAKE STEVE ROGERS' LINE AND SAY IT TO STEVE ROGERS' DAUGHTER CAUSE U DON'T DESERVE THAT SWEETIE

username this fake relationship better take it's toll now
⠀⠀↳ username chill tf out, winnie is a grown ass woman who can make decisions for herself. LOVE LIFE OR NOT.

username you don't deserve tom and THAT'S THE TEA ON PERIODT.

username i'm just happy she's happy y'all 🥴

scarlettjohansson 💜
⠀⠀↳ username sis what is u doing SAVE UR DAUGHTER

username i love you winnie, don't let these fake stans get in ur way

username it's day 2739393 and she's still with asshole elias what's good

username @chrisevans where are you save your daughter
⠀⠀↳ username R FUCKING T

username y'all i just did some digging and the day one's unfollowed winnie LMFAO 🐸☕️
⠀⠀↳ username FUCK WAIT- ALL OF THEM??
⠀⠀↳ username search up 'russo' under her followers list and neither nicolah or tatum show up BAHASHAHAHAH
⠀⠀↳ username omg even finn unfollowed tf
⠀⠀↳ username ok but the rest of the ST cast still follow...minus gavin :/

username damn u played tom so hard,  you go around and do this?? smh.

username tom loved you but obviously ur into low budget tv show stars 🙄
⠀⠀↳ username forreal why is riverdale not cancelled

username sis, mute ur comments next time huh?
⠀⠀↳ winnifried fuck! yes! people are so overdramatic...sheesh!

winnifried has limited comments

      THIRD POV

If it weren't for Harrison, he wouldn't have been here in the first place. But here he was, sitting opposite Liv Eastmoor. Never in his fourteen-year-old dreams did he imagine this moment coming true. But as they say, how the table turns.

"So, Liv, how have you been?" Tom picked on his garden salad with a fork, trying his best to spark up the seemingly-dull conversation.

Liv twirled her lush golden locks, took of a sip of wine before flashing an alluring smile his direction, "Life's been good. I'm actually in school. Cambridge."

"Ah, that's gotta be exciting right?" Tom beamed, "What are you studying?"

After asking that, he made a mental note to kick himself in the balls over and over. 'What are you studying?', really?

Liv didn't seem to take any offence or seemed bored. She just happily answered with her ever-so infectious smile.

"Medicine. I quite liked biology in my last two years of school and chemistry wasn't so bad. So I told myself, why not?"

A waiter interrupted their conversation by serving their main course. Tom and Liv both thanked the man before continuing on.

"How about you, I know your life now is so exciting!" Liv placed her cutlery down and leaned in to listen about Tom's 'exciting life of an actor'.

Chuckling nervously, Tom told her all about life on set and co-starring with Robert Downey Jr., whom Liv admitted, was her celebrity crush.

"You must be so busy all the time, having all these commitments with Marvel."

"Well, yeah. But I get breaks and I make sure to make the most of out them because they go past too soon."

He didn't expect the rest of the night to go well at all. One second they were at a gelato shop, next thing he knew, he was bringing Liv to his place. The Liv Eastmoor to his place.

In the back of his mind, Winnie still echoed. He couldn't help but feel the least bit guilty for bringing back a girl to his house and wanting to pursue another relationship after the one before had just ended.

But Tom reminded himself that their breakup was nonetheless Winnie's fault. Tom gave everything in their relationship and she decided that "closure" from Elias is what she needed to move forward with Tom.

Instead, she took a step back with Elias. And that made him terribly miserable.

"Stay the night," Tom caught Liv's glance as she admired his newly refurbished apartment.

One of Liv's eyebrows perked up but Tom's tone was serious.

Without hesitation, she answered, "Alright."