Village being attacked

≪Y/n's Pov≫

I was sitting on Momonga's lap cuddling into his Chest, He was using magic to look at the Human Village being attacked. At the moment we are waiting for Albedo to get Her Armor on. "I'm sure Albedo would catch up, Let's go before it gets out of hand," Momonga said to me. To be honest, I felt nothing watching them Getting Slaughtered, It was weird.

Momonga makes a portal near the Village, We both enter keeping the portal open for Albedo.
"Sorry if I'm Late, I had some setbacks."
We watched as a knight slashed a young woman protecting what looks like her younger sister. Momonga did a spell ending the Knights life, Momonga then summoned a red healing potion, he held it up to her, "No sis!" The younger one said. I look off into the distance paying no mind seeing another knight heading this way, This was a good way for me to try out my powers.

"Bow of eternal death!" I said aloud, While A Bow shimmers in my hands, (picture) I hold the arrow of the bow back, aiming for the knights head, The arrow glides at the man with amazing speed, Darkness spewing off the arrow. It hits the Knight straight in the head breaking pass his armor, The knight had no time to react, The darkness from the arrow was wrapping around the now dead body of the knight. It turned into a giant wolf with glowing orange eyes, "Go Hell hound, Attack the knights that are hurting the villagers." I command, The Hell hound bows its head before speeding off.

I look to see Momonga and Albedo staring in Awe, "How'd I do?" I ask, "You did amazing! Expected from a supreme being like yourself!" Albedo said gushing behind her armor. Momonga patted my head, "You did well." I look up at him to see he has a mask on, "Should I summon one?" I asked. Momonga nodded. I grinned while summoning Ken kenkei's mask. I put it on. Oh gosh! I'm such a nerd!~ Well a proud nerd heehhe..

≪No one's Pov ≫

꧁With The other Floor guardians ꧂

Klorion was rolling around on his master's bed, The F/c sheets getting rolled up around Klorions Slim yet build body.
Demiurge was sitting on a chair in the corner of the room, he was reading one of Y/n's 'Yaoi mangas'
"Klorion, Surpeme being Y/n seems To enjoy, these Ma-nga-s, with two males, kissing, cuddling, ..And some...Lewd stuff." Demiurge was unfamiliar with the word Manga's, it just said on the title of the book, 'short Manga storied of bl' which was the title.

Klorion floated in the air, the bedsheets still wrapped around him, "Oh~ Maybe we would please her if she saw us cuddle up on her bed!" Klorion ripped the sheets off him, Smiling while gripping Demiurges waist, "Great idea, fellow floor guardian Klorion."

Klorion dropped demiurge on the bed. Klorion falling next to him, wrapping his arms around Demigure.

"This Is rather uncomfortable."

"Agreed."

They both laid in awkward silence.

After Y/n, Momonga and albedo got back. Momonga sat back on his throne, Y/n following after plopping herself on Momonga's lap.

"So...Do you even have a..." Y/n stopped for a moment looking at Momongas crouch area, "I–Ehm, Well–"
"You don't have to reply...I just asked cause I'm bored." Y/n said looking off in the distance. Momonga just silently nodded.

Y/n looked straight at Albedo, who caught her gaze blushing a bit but was good at hiding it. Y/n Summoned a small juice box while jumping off of Momonga, "Momonga, I'll be in my room, Call me if ya need me." Y/n pokes the straw in the juice, taking small sips. "Cmon Albedo lets go to my room." Y/n gripped onto Albedo's hand while leading her to the room. Albedo's face turned flaming red while Y/n grabbed her hand.

-

Y/n and Albedo were walking along the long halls on Nazarick. They Stopped at a large room with Sculls as the door handles.

Y/n Jaw instantly dropped when she saw what was in front of her very eyes, "Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YAOI!" Y/n Screeched her face turning flaming hot red, blood leaking out of her nose. Y/n Fell right into Albedo's arms.

Drifting off into a Yaoi filled dream.