Logging in

As I begin to log in to Yggdrasil I let out a sigh, I heard it was today's last day until it gets shutdown. I look at the screen to see a timer that hit zero, Oh Cmon I didn't even get to play.

I waited for it to log me out, But it never happened? What the, I began to blink, When did this game add blink? I slowly make my way to the throne room, I stop in front of a large door. I see Momonga groping the npc Albedo? "Momonga?" I ask out loud, making Momonga stop groping Albedo to look at you.

Albedo, rushes back to her spot next to the throne standing there gaping at the beauty in front of her, "Y-Y/n-" Momonga lets out a fake Cough, "Everyone leave the room except for Y/n." The Npc's did a bow at Momonga's direction and some at Y/n's. Most of the Npc's did not know the other ruler she mostly was out killing or, helping build nazarick, when the Ncp's were not around. Momonga got up from the throne teleporting over to Y/n bringing her into a hug, "How are you here?" Momonga asks smothering Y/n into a hug, "Well I logged in before the game shut down, And Why can't I log out?" Y/n said her voice slightly muffled.

"I'm not to sure myself, At least we have each other...Right?" Momonga's nonexistent eyes glance over Y/n's body, "Even her character she made is perfect.." Momonga mumbled quietly, "Did you say something?" Y/n asks slightly tilting her head, her pig tails slightly bouncing, "Cute-" Momonga blurts out, "I think You're cute!" Momonga loudly blurts out once more. Y/n giggled slightly, "Aw, That's sweet of you to say."

If Momonga was in his real body he would be blushing like a tomato, "Anyways I told the guardians to meet on the 6th floor fighting arena." Y/n clapped her hands together, "Alright! Shall we get going then?" Y/n asks Momonga. Momonga nods while grabbing Y/n by the waist. He uses the teleporting ring to get to the 6th floor.

≪Momonga's Pov≫

I grabbed Y/n by the waist teleporting us to the 6th floor, The dark elf twins jump down to the ground, "Lord Momonga!" Aura was running at us but stopped, "Mare! Cmon! Don't be rude!" Aura yelled at her brother, "O-Ok F-Fine!" Mare jumped down as well following after Aura, "Lord Momonga! Who is this?" Aura asks while looking at Y/n. "This is Y/n She is one of the supreme beings."

"Oh! I'm so sorry Lady Y/n I did not know! Forgive me for my rudeness!" Aura shouts out while bowing, Y/n lets out a creepy smile showing her sharp teeth, I think she was trying to look nice? "It's alright Aura, Most people don't really know me." Y/n said gently. My Y/n is so kind! I almost rushed and hugged her, but I must control myself, I have a image to hold up, I then directed my attention to the dark elf twins, "Would you all like to do a little training with me?" I ask the twins, "We would gladly! Right? Mare?!" Aura said jumping around, Mare tried to scurry away, But failed while Aura held onto him. This would also be a good test to use my magic, "SUMMON ELEMENTAL!"

Oh right on! It worked, I turn my head to see a impressed Y/n, "Elemental attack the ark elf twins!" I yelled out to it, "Y/n just watches, I silently scoot closer to My Y/n.

Once the Dark elf twins finish beating the Elemental, they were huffing out of air, "Would you like a glass of water?" I ask while, grabbing a glass of water out of the Dimension rip (Not sure what it's called) "Whoa! I didn't expect Lord Momonga, to be so kind! Right Mare?" Aura says while taking the glass of water mare as well, "Indeed, I thought he was going to be scary.." Mare said taking a drink of water, "He can be scary if you like." Y/n said while doing her creepy yet cute smile, "No I think we like this Momonga better!" Mare said gently.

"My my, Looks like I'm the first to Arrive."