Chapter 24

Harry pov

Pregnant again! We informed Severus he was happy that I was having another baby.

"Danny how would you feel if you had a baby brother or sister" Daniel looks over me.

"Happy! His daddy cooking in stomach" he said putting his hand on my flat Belly

"Yes baby" I pulled him into my lap. The war was coming Cedric thought it would be best if he stayed with me since I was pregnant while Daniel stays on the Rez with Emily.

TIME SKIP

We met Jacob in the clearing he walks up to us "You're not fighting. What did you pull a mussel" I scoffed at Jacob then said "It's no longer safe for me to participate in the battle"?

They began to talk of the plan saying it would be better for Jake to carry me up the mountain to mask my scent. Jacob then takes me to the woods

"So am I gonna sit out of the fight too don't you care about my safety" he joked

"Of course, I do but like you said you were made to do this you'll be okay" he starts talking about the Alpha stuff on letting Sam be the Alpha. Jake tried to convince me that I had feelings for him. why must he be so persistent.

A HUGE TIME SKIP

it was almost time for battle I cut my finger on the trees leading to the clearing.

"You're going overboard" Cedric said

"I want to help since I can't fight"

"The newborns would go frantic" he joked. Jacob then comes up to us.

"I'll see you in a couple of hours" he said kissing my forehead the left. Jacob picked me taking up to the mountains. We made it up there and I hugged Cedric then he said thank you to Jake. Later that night it was freezing cold and the coat and blankets wasn't helping. I took out my wand and casted a heating charm putting me at ease. Jacob comes into the tent then Cedric and Jacob start talking I'm already toasty hot I don't need someone to cuddle me.

"Get your hands off me" Jake clenched his jaw

"Get your hands of him" can they get anymore childish

"Shut up okay. Heating charm remember? I'm fine" Jacob looked rejected but he went to cuddle me anyway they don't know how to take no for an answer do they

"It'll be faster if you took your clothes" did he not catch the heating charm part

"Don't be a dick now get up" I spat then went to sleep

Cedric pov

"Can you at least attempt to control your thoughts" I said "I really get under that ice-cold skin of yours do I...what are you doubting his feelings for me" I gave him frown.

"Look, I know he's in love with you" "Good" "But he has feelings for me too he just won't admit" he said looking down at Harry's sleeping form. Can he not get through his head that He doesn't want him? He rejected him multiple times and he still can't take a hint.

"let me tell you something if he chooses me" he started

"He won't trust me" He glared at me then continued

"if he chooses me. Would you try to kill me" I smirked over at him?

"That's an intriguing idea" I said with a crooked smile "But no I wouldn't hurt him like that" I continued

"you must consider that I might be better for him than you are" like what have kids been there done that.

"I have considered"