Dreams Do Come True

Unedited 11 14 19

Nanette Mikaelson's POV:

Honestly, I don't why but recently I've been having dreams of home. Or at the very least what used to be home. A place where we were once nothing more than just humans. For weeks my dreams where plagued with that of our old village and surrounding meadows. Places where my siblings and I would play, hunt, and just relax. How I miss those naive days. Thinking back to those days, it was then that I came up with a theory of my own. I planned to test it out today.

Locating the closest witch for a location spell, I was pointed in the direction of Mystic Falls, Virginia. My theory was that if our curse originated in the same place that we were turned, and had consumed the blood of the doppelganger, then eventually another would appear there once more. It was almost as if something otherworldly was trying to tell me to pass me a message. It wouldn't be the first time either, I would have dreams like this before. I had chosen to ignore them at first believing they meant nothing. But, oh how wrong was I?

After disposing of the witch, but not without a pang of guilt, seeing as I could not compel a witch. I had to make sure to cover my tracks. Raised alongside my dear twin, you tend to pick up on how they think and move. Soon I was packed and on the road, speeding across the country. The only thoughts running through my head at that time was,

'Soon.

Just a step closer.

Until we can meet once more.

Even if you have no memory or thoughts about me.

That doesn't mean I had forgotten all about you.

My Major.'

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry for the short chapter, just wasn't feeling up to it today. I hope you guys still liked it. I really am trying my best to update my stories. Not to use it as an excuse as some people like to say, but sometimes my depression is too much for me.

Moving on, I am trying to get into a routine of when to work on and update my work. I'll soon be posting a rough draft of a schedule of when and what I'll be updating.