Kenji: So it is true...someone among us...is selling us out...

Souta: I get the feeling the kidnapping was a division for the villains to have the advantage. If what Haru is telling us the truth. Then the traitor sold us out in order to get their end of the bargain.

Mikoto:....

Sylvia: Speaking of young heroes, Haru? Were you able to know where Bakugo and Yin are at?

Haru: Yes...As Toga Himiko, I was able to find their location. The villains hideout is not too far away. I'm guessing that's where you guys are going?

Kirishima:....Hey dude...If you mind me asking...? How were you able to escape? But not with Bakugo or Hamada?

Haru looked down in guilt.

Haru: I couldn't...if I were able to act upon that...the villains would immediately knew I was an imposter. I would draw attention to myself and would've gotten caught as well...

Indeed. He has a point there. Helping people is not exactly what Toga Himiko would do....

Haru: I'm sorry...for not being much of help...I only wanted to get the information the villains had on is because I knew something shady was going on...

Kirishima made a grin to reassure him.

Kirishima: It's okay man! You did your best!

Deku: Right! Mistuo-kun, you just did something that not many heroes would do. It was very heroic!

Shouto: Very brave....

Iida: I agree. Reckless but very heroic.

Kenji: Don't worry about it Haru.

Momo: As long as your safe. That's all that matters.

Sylvia: I'm so happy your alright.

Souta:....Yeah.

Haru: *Smiles*

Mikoto: Also...Haru...What gave you the idea of posing as Toga?

Haru:...Well...

-Flashback-

Haru: O-Okay...H-Hello everyone. My name is Haru Mitsuo...My quirk isn't all that special...It only works if I copy of someone or transform into another person...f-for impersonation
...see...nothing special....

Present Mic: I don't think so Listener. Your quirk can be pretty useful. Think about it. If there is a villain attack. You could gain the fundamental abilities of the quirk usage or transform into them and take their identity to get information. It's a risky job but useful in some parts.

Haru: Ah...Thank you for explaining sir...I'll keep that in mind.

Present Mic: No problem! Just trying to be helpful.

-End Flashback-

Haru giggled.

Haru: That's a secret~~~!

Souta: Eh?

Mikoto: *Confused*

Haru: *Confident* Anyway. Let's get going. We have some classmates to save!

Whoever could be the traitor...Is walking along the lines of good and evil.

-Meanwhile-

Back at the hideout, Tomura Shigaraki was fuming.

How could those idiots let the imposter escape. How fucking dense are they?!

He wish he could just disintegrate these useless lowlives. But no...he can't do that. Sensei would be very displeased.

He do anything for Sensei.

Sensei is never wrong.

Sensei is everything to him.

His angry thoughts were soon interuppted by a knock on the door. He growled in rage. How could it be at this time of night.

Shigaraki: Kurogiri! The door!

The Shadow Mist Villain sighs knows knowing he has no choice but to open the door. Since everyone else was out and about for a bit. But they'll be back soon.

Maybe it was them...

Once said villain opened the door, he was greeted by a man wearing a black suit.

Kurogiri: Oh Good. You're here.

Man: I see you have managed to complete the mission.

Kurogiri: Yes, the boy you're looking for...is here...

The man made a creepy grin.

Man: Excellent.

From the restraints, Yin's eyes went wide at who this new visitor was.

Man: It's great to see you again...son.

Yin: (No....)

The man revealed himself to be Yin's father...

Yang Hamada.