Chapter 3

“It’s all going well, they should be ready by Friday’s game sir.” I said while smiling up at our school’s principle, Mr. White.

“That’s great. The cheer quad is one of this schools biggest prides.” He said while smiling at me.

I smiled back at him, he always seemed to have a smile on his face which always put me in a good mood. Being almost fifty and still working in a high school must be tough. I wouldn't be able to do that, that’s why I respected him.

He has to be strong to have this job.

“Oh, and Katherine.” I heard him say as he looked out of his office window. I almost chuckled at how cliché the whole scene seemed. But I kept a straight face as I nodded towards him, showing him he could continue talking.

“Could you please try to be nicer to the other students.” I heard him say with a small smile. “Many of them come into my office and complain about how you treat them.”

I actually chuckled then. “Just tell them to stay out of my way.” I said while walking to his office door, my heels making an extremely annoying clicking noise. “I won’t bother them unless they bother me, it’s as simple as that.” I said with one last smile at him before exiting his office.

I groaned as I walked out of his office, next was sixth period. The sports period, and I was not really looking forward to having to spend the whole entire period thinking of my new routine.

It’s not very fun.

I kept a smile on my face though, as I made my way towards the girl’s locker room.

My mind swirling around something I had heard during lunch.

There was a new student joining our school… and from what I heard she was in my grade and related to Mary.

That last thought alone made me want to know what this girl would be like, if she was like Mary, or the complete opposite.

Either way, she would be coming to this school starting Monday and I was pretty excited to know someone who was related to Mary. I mean not in a weird kind of way or anything… it would just be interesting.

“Kitty cat.” I heard someone purr into my ear.

I forced a fake excited smile on my face as I turned towards my… well I would say friends with benefit. Josh.

Of course, the Football team captain and one of the hottest guys at our school. But he’s a total dick, and he should be. He is very good looking.

It’s pretty normal for guys that good looking to be… douchebags.

“Want to go into the back room for a couple of minutes.” I heard him say as he wrapped his arms around my wait. His fingers skimming over the top of my skirt and touching my skin.

“I would love to.” I said while turning to look at him. “But I have to go think of my new routine. I need to have this finished by next week and I can’t afford any distractions.” I said while trying to pull away from him.

“Come on babe, I'm sure you can give up a few minutes of your time.” He said while keeping his hands on me. I didn’t even really care, but I really did have to work on my routine, and I wasn’t in the mood for sex. I’d rather just work on my routine.

“I can’t josh” I said while kissing him. “Maybe later.”

“Babe!” I heard him whine.

I scowled. “Fine, let’s go.” I said while grabbing onto him and pulling him towards the storage room for the sports classes. I just really didn’t feel like getting josh mad at me and then having to make up for it later.

“Wooh” I heard some guys say as I passed them while leading josh into the storage room.

But that was before the door opened right in front of me and out walked this little red head volley ball player.

“What the fu-” I said while backing away from her as she fixed her clothes.

“Babe?” I heard josh say.

But I ignored him as I watched Mary put her shirt back on, her back was to me and I don't really think she knew people were looking at her.

“Babe.” Josh said a little bit louder this time.

I scowled as I turned to him.

“What?” I said with an attitude.

He looked down at me, worried. “Why are you looking at her…” he said while directing his head towards Mary.

I groaned as she walked out.

A small smile made its way onto my lips as she walked by me.

“Had fun?” I asked her.

She turned to me and smiled while fixing her pony tail.

“Of course, why wouldn't I?” she asked me while arching a brow.

I smirked as I looked at her. “Well I don't know, most of the time, when people are having sex at school they are a little more discreet. I'm sure you wouldn't want people to walk in on you, while you’re... Ahem, changing.” I said while smiling.

“Slut.” I heard Josh say while coughing.

I chuckled as Mary scowled.

“Actually, I think the correct term would be man-whore.” I said while looking at kitty. “You are the man in the relationship, right?” I said while looking at her clothes.

She only chuckled. “Sure Kitty. If that’s what you want me to be.”

I choked on nothing as she looked at me with a knowing smirk.

I coughed as I looked at her. “Why the fuck would I want you when I have someone like Josh.” I said while smiling, I then walked up to josh and wrapped my arms around him. “Big and strong.” I said while trailing my hand down his chest.

I heard Mary chuckle from behind me.

I turned to look at her and noticed that she was looking at me… she was checking me out. And somehow, that made me feel a little nervous.

“Sure kitty. Come and find me when you want someone who actually knows how to pleasure a woman.” She said while winking at me before walking away.

“What the fuck. I know how to pleasure a woman.” I heard Josh yell after her, but she only chuckled.

I would have said something, but sex with josh was more or less horrible. It was all take and no give.

Isn’t sex supposed to be give and take?

That’s when the bell rang.

“And your couple of minutes are over. I have to go to my squad.” I said while tapping josh on the chest before walking away.

I heard him murmur “Son of a bi-” right before I walked away.

But I ignored him. I have things to do and people to see. I can’t afford distractions.

Sup guys. ;D

Well I don't know if you guys know this or not, but I am now in college, and I have a job.

And I have no time. D:

I know, I know. It’s horrible. But I am trying to write. This first month was hectic. I was trying to get used to my new life style. And it sucks.

But I'm back, and will try to upload as soon as I can.

Just remember, my chapters were never long to begin with. And now, I hardly have time but I am still trying.