𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: the mall

SOPH💛:
wait are you being serious?

NOAH💓:
no i'm just getting your hopes
up for no reason at all :)

SOPH💛:
wow nvm I was going to
say absolutely but not anymore!

NOAH💓:
no no no! I was just
joking please soph!

SOPH💛:
Noah I was kidding! I'd love to!
where would we meet?

NOAH💓:
my mom wants to go to the mall
so she could pick you up on the way? ☺️

SOPH💛:
ok! text me when you are here

SOPH'S POV

"MOM!" I screamed across our house, which made our dogs start barking. I heard footsteps rushing upstairs. My mom came running into my room. Probably because she thought something bad happened?

"Sophie what did you want, I thought you broke a bone!" my mom spoke as she stood by my bedroom door.

"Can I go with Noah to the mall?" I asked giving her puppy eyes. She looked at me for a second before answering.

"Noah......who?" she said as if she didn't already know who I was talking about.

"Noah schnapp mom, you know..." I said stopping my sentence.

"Oh yes, sure honey I'll leave you around 30 dollars on the table but that's it."

"Ok thank you so much mom!" I said running towards my closet to get dressed.

I picked out ripped blue jeans and a green and white, simple crop top. I ran to my bathroom and brushed my hair. I left my hair straight since I straightened it this morning for fun. Surprisingly it turned out really good. I put on my 'better than sex' mascara and some light lip gloss from Sephora.

I walked over to my desk and grabbed my wallet. I put about 30 dollars that I made from babysitting last week into it. I ran downstairs and grab my white vans. I slipped them on as Noah texted me he was here. I grabbed the cash that my mom gave me on the table and told her goodbye.

I made sure I had my wallet as I opened the front door. My heart started to beat so hard as I saw the car in my driveway. I was about to meet my bestfriend in person. Maybe even my crush?

.

NOAH'S POV

I finished texting with Soph and excitingly she said she could come to the mall with us. I turned my phone off and ran downstairs

My mom was sitting on the couch waiting for me. I told her that Soph could go, and if you haven't noticed yet i've started to call her Soph instead of Sophie. She hasn't said anything about it so i'm guessing she's fine with it.

I put on a random pair of white shoes and ran to the front door. My mom opened the front door and we walked to her jeep wrangler.

I got into the backseat so I could sit next to Soph when she got into the car. I put on my seatbelt and so did my mom. She started to drive to Sophie's house as I started getting really nervous.

We finally arrived ar her house and it was actually huge. We drove up her driveway as my heart started to jump around. I texted Soph that we were here.

I laided my eyes on her front door waiting for her to some outside any second. That's when I saw her. She was really pretty.

She had her brunette hair clipped back and a gorgeous, white smile. She was wearing blue ripped jeans and a cute brown top, which compliment her blue eyes.

She walked over the to the jeep with her phone and wallet in her hands. I couldn't believe this moment was happening. My heart almost exploded. I had a huge smile written on my face.

I opened the door to the car for her. "Hey Noah!" she said with a soft smile on her face. She got into the back seat of my moms jeep and sat next to me.

I was extremely nervous at this moment.

"Hey Soph! I can't believe we are finally seeing eachother in real life." I said back to her.

"It feels so weird but so exciting." she replied back. For the rest of the car ride we all talked about random things.

My mom might have embarrassed me a few times but I was to focused on Sophie and how pretty she was even in person. After a little while we arrived at the mall. My mom got out of the car and gave me around 80 dollars to go shopping.

I also had my 20 dollars from cutting my neighbors yard the other day. My mom kissed me on the cheek and told Soph and I to be safe before walking off to the other side of the mall.

I opened the door for her as we entered the mall together. She smiled and started walking towards the stores.

I let her decide where she wanted to go first.
She started skipping to American Eagle as I just admired her happy personality.

She just looked so cute and happy to go shopping for no reason. I think I might be falling for her. I caught up to her as we walked into American Eagle. Right when we walked in she walked up to a cheetah shirt.

She grabbed it and walked over to a pair of ripped grey jeans. They had holes in the knees and a whole on the thigh. She also grabbed them and started walking to the dressing room.

"Noah will you look at my outfit when i'm done?" she turned around and asked as she was about to enter the dressing rooms.

"Sure," I smiled at her as she walked into one of the dressing rooms. I sat on a couch in the dressing room area. After 5 minutes or so she walked out. She looked stunning.

"Do you like it? I'm not sure I feel like it makes me look fa-" before she could finished her sentence I answered.

"I think it looks amazing and you look stunning in it." I said with a slight blush on my face.

She smiles before walking back into the dressing room. When she was done changing we walked to the checkout line. When Soph was about to pay I interrupted.

"Here i'll pay," I said handing the cashier my money.

"Noah, I could've paided," she said as she gave a me a cute little face.

"You guys are a cute couple," the cashier said almost interrupting Soph.

"We aren't a couple actually," we both said at the same time. We were both blushing at this point. The cashier apologized even though we told her it was completely fine.

Soph grabbed the bag and we walked out of the store together. We both turned right and that's when I saw a group of people who I didn't really want to see at this moment.