𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞: the video

SOPHIE'S POV

q & a *not clickbait* / sophie lynn

  709k views

             605k likes               408 dislikes

*video is playing*

The brunette haired girl falls onto her bed as she starts her q & a video. "Hey guys it's Sophie Lynn here with a Q & A video today!" She says as she waves at the camera, while her hair gently falls over her shoulders.

"So I asked you guys on Twitter to ask me any questions you wanted and that I would be answering them on my Youtube channel," She says as she smiles at the camera.

She grabs her phone and starts saying the questions that her fans have asked her.

"First question - 'favorite movie' hm, i'd have to say Pitch Perfect.. wait... no Mean Girls is definitely my favorite, it's just so iconic!" she says to the camera and laughs.

"Next question - 'who's your best friend' well I have a couple of best friends-" she starts to speak but is cut off by the ring of her phone.
"Shut up Julia! I'm making a Youtube video!!" she screams at her phone while the camera zooms into her face. "Sorry about that, but my best friends are Julia, Isabella, and Alexia."

"Again next question - 'Doritos or Lays?' absolutely Doritos! They are like the best things in the world," she laughs as she talks to the camera.

After a couple more questions, and Sophie sharing laughs and her opinions on other things until she finally got to the last question.

"Who's your celebrity crush?"

" well.." she starts to say to the camera as her cheeks start to turn a light pinky color.

"Well, there is this show on Netflix called Stranger Things - and um you know the boy who plays Will Byers? well the actor? Noah Schnapp? um I guess I have a celebrity crush on him, but that's all i'm going to say," she finishes with a cute smile and tiny blush.

"Well that's it for today's video! I hope you enjoyed this video and always remember to keep smiling even at your worst," she smiles at the camera as she finishes her goodbye and stops the video.

emily waters:
I love her so much, she is so precious!!
306 likes | 0 replies

lol whatever:
Wow she is literally so pretty :0
90 likes | 7 replies

emma chamberlain stan:
Ew walmart version of emma chamberlain 🤢
63 likes | 20 replies
hater police:
get off her channel then?
                 30 likes | 10 comments

meg katelyn:
She is so adorable, especially when she was talking about Noah Schnapp!!
608 likes | 32 replies

cupcakekittygirl123:
Ew she is so ugly
10 likes | 14 replies

julia carter:
My Sophie Lynn *my bestie* and Noah Schnapp = would make a cute couple! who agrees :)
                   607 likes | 58 replies
sophie lynn:
       get off my youtube channel julia
                  500 likes | 15 replies

isabella green:
Lays chips are better sorry, not sorry
                 67 likes | 27 replies
sophie lynn:
         shoo fly shoo boo hoo dude
                 25 likes | 7 replies
mayflower:
        i love her friendships so much!
                 21 likes | 0 replies