𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: noahschnapp is live

imsarahschnapp

liked by juliacarter and 7,692 others

imsarahschnapp: sophie lynn, a popular YouTuber, posted on her story a picture that says "haha @noahschnapp i won cup pong and you lost loser💓🤪"

user: aw they are goals

user: can they need to just date?

user: guys they are just best friends

user: like if you ship #soah or #nophie
liked by julia carter and 1,521 others

user: omg one of sophie's best friends likes @user 's comment!!

user: omg they text each other

user: sorry don't ship it sorry

user: she's so pretty!

user: noah is mine she needs to back off

user: that is so adorable awh

SOPHIE'S POV

I woke up to my phone vibrating every five minutes. Not going to lie I was pretty confused because I haven't posted a photo on instagram in awhile, since i've been really busy with YouTube.

I grabbed my phone and saw notifications from instagram saying I was tagged in a photo.

I unlocked my phone and opened up my instagram to see the photo I was tagged in.

After I read the post I found out it was about my story I posted last night about Noah.

I decided to look through the comments only to find Julia commented on the post saying she shipped us.

I swear one day i'm going to attack that girl.

I kinda just ignored the whole post because I really did not want to deal with that right now, since it was so early in the morning.

I decided to finally get out of my bed and go downstairs to get some breakfast. As I walked down stairs I saw my little sister Sydney sitting at the table with two plates of avocado toast.

"Finally you are awake sleepy head," said Sydney with some sass.

I just ignored her as I sat down in the metal chair next to her. After a few seconds she slid over the second plate. I began eating my breakfast as Sydney got up and grabbed two glasses and opened the fridge to get orange juice.

As Sydney walked over to hand me my orange juice she kindly got for me, I got a notification that @noahschnapp has gone live on intsagram.