IX. NATE -THE PUNCHING BAG

Start from the beginning

I didn't know that babies could blush!

"I think we are going to become in laws soon." Megan and I giggled and made our way to Lukas who was leaning against the hood of the car.

Man he looks so hot!

I shook my head to get rid of his thoughts.

I shouldn't be thinking like that. He could be a supernatural for all I know and would be planning to take over the Earth now!

I should save my dear planet Earth.

As soon as he saw me he stood up straight and smiled softly at me.

I don't think he is planning to take over the world or something. I mean according to Nate, he already owns the largest company and practically owns half of the world too!

"Ready to be swept by me princess?" He asked, opening the car door for me.

Excuse me! I can open the car door very much by myself!

"Uhhhh...... Actually I have to inform my brother Nate about the change of plans, and that I am coming with you guys." I told him.

He sighed.

"Fine. Hand Aaron over to me so you can go and inform him."

I nodded and handed Aaron over to him.

"Come soon baby, I will miss you too much, even if you are gone for few minutes only." he winked at me.

I looked horrified.

He just smiled at me.

He called me BABY! What the Fudge?!

I turned around and ran towards were my brother's car was parked.

I saw him tapping his foot impatiently as he waited for me.

"You are late. What got you so late anyway? And where's Aaron?" Nate raised his eyebrows at me.

"Ummm.. there's a change of plan. I am going to my partner's house with Aaron. I will come back before dinner."

"What? You are going to a boy's house? I want to meet him. I want to make sure he is good enough for my baby sister or not." He rolled up his sleeves.

I rolled my eyes.

"Nate! It's just for Aaron. Plus we have to live with each other at the resort too, while handling Aaron."

"I still want to meet him." He insisted.

"Fine! But please, behave! No overprotectiveness." I pointed a finger at Nate as he cracked his knuckles.

We made our way to where Lukas and Megan were standing.

I felt Nate tense beside me and I looked at Nate to see him standing there, frozen.

What in the mammoth's name happened to him now?

I looked ahead of me again to were Megan and Lukas were standing and saw Megan glaring at him.

She raised her hand and pointed her finger at him.

"You! How dare you show me your face again you shameless monkey! I think another punch will be good for you." she stalked towards Nate, fuming.

Nate squealed like a little girl and jumped behind me.

"Save me Kres! That girl punches really hard!"

I just looked at them in realization.

Megan was the one who punched the living daylight out of Nate for flirting with her?!

》《》《

ALOHA MY DEAR READERS!!

WASSUP WITH EVERYONE??

PLEASE COMMENT ON WHAT DO YOU THINK OF OUR LITTLE AARON AND AVA!

AND OFCOURSE NATE AND MEGAN!

DID YOU EVER IMAGINE THAT MEGAN WOULD BE THE ONE TO PUNCH THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF OUR NATE?

SO, AFTER ALL THIS LETS START WITH THE MOST AWAITED, PACK TALKS.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT I AIN'T RANDOm

♡♡♡
PACK TALKS
♡♡♡

Author: Hello darling reader, as you can see........I mean read, I am perfectly alright now.

*looks at Lukas*

And next time I will choose wisely for a substitute when I am unwell.

*beams at Nate*

Would you like to try for it Nate?

Nate: YASS!! Author ofcourse I would!

*hugs the Author*

Krestel: How dare you fondle with my lines in the absence of the Author!

*glares at Lukas*

Lukas: You know, that's not the only thing I fondled with.
*smirks slyly at Krestel*

Krestel: *gasps* Don't tell me. Y-you, I will blogger your head!

Lukas: That was not what you were saying yesterday baby.
*makes kissy faces at her*

Krestel: *blushes deep red and lunges at Lukas* I am not gonna leave you!!!

Author: Please Vote and Comment and I will tell you what Lukas fondled with.

*winks*

Aaron: ewww!! I don't wanna know that. And why is Ava not here?! I want her!