"Yeah, we're the first shiny monkey to be born in this Planet." He smirked.

I just sighed and continued on walking with him. I even wonder why Onii-Chan and him became friends. And what the hell are shiny monkeys? We're ✨Homo Sapiens dammit.

"This is exhilarating." He mumbled, as we walked towards a valley where petrified humans are still at.

=========================

"It's been one hundred seventeen billion, three hundred fifty four million, eight hundred ninety three thousand, eight hundred seventy since we were petrified." I mumbled to myself, not knowing Senku had heard it.

"And one hundred seventeen billion three hundred fifty four million, eight hundred ninety four thousand, one hundred seventy since you woke up." He stated, looking at me.

"Yeah, exactly five minutes." I looked at him with an annoyed expression then, averted my gaze to the scenery below us. It's too damn beautiful, despite there's no civilization at all.

I saw Senku carve something on a tree with a stone. "AD 5738, April 1st." He said and then looked at me. "Today is year Zero. It all starts here." He smirked while holding the stone.

"Rebuilding civilization, huh?" I asked him. I only got a nod for a response. I sighed in defeat. "That's Ishigami Senku for you."

He averted his gaze behind me and gave a look. I got curious, so I turned around and flinched. "M - monkeys?!" I hid behind Senku, the fraidy cat that I am.

"Get over your fear, will you?" He said as he went to get something.

I just sat there and hid behind the tree where he put the date on.

He came back , holding a small wood and stick. "Take a look at the power of the shiny monkey." He said as he stupidly did something. For a smart high school boy, he's very weak. That's the cons of him. "I'm going to build a civilization with enough technology to take us to space." He looked at the . . . THING, and rubbed it against each other, trying to create fire.

======================

"Gah . . ." He breathed heavily. I just waited for him the whole time to create that fire but to no avail, he failed. It's already sunset and sat night, Japan is quite cold.

"Come on, Senku, you're neither a meathead like Onii-Chan nor an ultra - dexterous craft club kid Yuzu-Nee." I stated as I put my hand on my hip, looking down at him while he's still panting for air.

"That's . . . Quite . . . True . . ." He said panting at every word he said. "But there's no way you can start a fire, too." He said, still laying on the ground.

"Well, duh these hands are used for Experimenting and sketching." I said showing him both of my hands while pouting. "Jeez." I freakin' love this dude, but he's arrogant and sarcastic sometimes. "Using a primitive hand drill in Japan's humidity. Are you stupid or what?" I mocked him, cuckling as I covered my mouth with my hand.

He just smirked and sat down after panting so hard for air. And laughed it off. "That's right . . ." I flinched at his sudden change of attitude. "This shiny monkey has neither fangs nor claws." He stated, a dark shadow looming over his left face. "All I can do is improvise, one step at a time." He said as he stood up. "C'mon (N/n), we have some business to attend to." He said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me along with him.

=========================

Narrator's perspective

"Ike(go), Senku-Kun! Omae wa dekimasu (you can do it)!" The girl said childishly cheering on the boy who was trying to make fire.

==========================

They have been using any kinds of methods banging rocks to another, failing in every attempt.

=========================

"Aiya, I failed, too!" The girl exclaimed holding her head with both hands in frustration.

"C'mon, don't give up yet!" Said the male to the female, holding both of her cheeks, making the both of them blush.

'Ugh, we don't have time for this!' The both of them exclaimed in their minds and continued experimenting just to create fire without technology.

============================

"Senku, let's create tools!" (Y/n) exclaimed holding a sharp rock. "Let's do this like the Mesolithic period!" She continued, her face, closer to the boy's making him blush a little.

"Alright, let's try." He said agreeing to the girl's idea.

Slow and steady, the boy has been developing feeling for the human calculator.

============================

Day after day, night after night, they created tools and did this just to create fire. Until one night . . . They have successfully made fire.

============================

Senku and (y/n) was working hard to rebuild the modern world from scratch little by little, their dreams will be fulfilled.

=========================

For the past four months, Senku and (y/n) has obtained shelter, food, weaponry, clothing, concrete tableware and more.

==========================

"Mhmm." The boy groaned, his red eyes fluttered open. He blinked multiple times as he recalled the events of yesterday the same as always.

He looked down and saw the female, sleeping on her chest, hugging him. He found his hand down, hugging her waist.

Admiring her features, he thought to himself. ' You know, I fell for you for the past four months. ' He caressed her cheek delicately, as if she was a porcelain doll, and kissed her forehead.

The girl groaned as she opened her (e/c) eyes. Then, she saw the man she love looking at her with a sleepy face. Her eyes widened as she began stuttering.

"Shh, just go back to sleep." The boy said. The girl didn't argue with him since the both of them got tired from yesterday's event. It was hard labor for the two of them. Gathering materials, food, and surviving. Life was rough. 

"Ne~ Senku-Kun . . ." The girl said, catching the boy's attention. "Suki." She smiled, closing her eyes, drifting back to sleep.

Senku was shocked to hear that word from her very own lips. Suki. I like you. He wanted to hear more, but you were already asleep. He just smiled and drifted back to sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Too soon?