#22 ; Hormonal Arguments

BACK AGAIN !!
here's another one, hope you enjoy this one x x x

Michael ;
"How was your day babe?" Michael asks.
"Alright," you say.
You were doing the washing & the washing up, as Michael had been at the studio all day. You were tired but you had to finish.
"Just alright?" Michael asks worried.
"Yeah, alright," you say taking the clothes out of the washing machine.
"We were talking about the baby today. Then we went out for lunch and we bumped into a few fans, they asked about him too," Michael says following you around.
"Were you," you sigh.
"Yeah, it was really cute they were so excited," he chuckled.
You were starting to get frustrated, he kept following your every step when you were trying to get things done and your hormones were kicking in.
"Michael for fuck sake, move out of my way!" you sigh angrily, taking the washing basket to your room. You put the washing basket down, and burst into tears. Michael walks in and stands behind you, you turn around and hug him.
"I'm sorry Michael its the-"
"Hormones, i know baby," he hushes stroking your hair.
"They're all over the place at the moment," you chuckle.
"I understand Y/N don't worry about it," he smiles.
Luke ;
"Right baby, im off. I'll be back later," Luke smiles, opening the door.
"What? Where are you going?" you ask, confused.
"Babe, i told you last week," he sighs. "I'm going out with the boys."
"No you didn't, you never told me," you shake your head.
"Y/N, i swear to you i did," he says, shutting the door.
"I think i would have remembered Luke," you frown.
"Babe, i did tell you. The boys were here too," he sighs heavily.
"But what about me?" you whisper.
"What?" Luke asks.
"You're always going out," you say.
"Oh Y/N, please not now," he sighs, again.
"What do you mean not now?" you say angrily.
"Babe I-"
"No Luke, its fine. You go out and leave your PREGNANT WIFE at home on her own, til the early morning," you say sarcastically. He stands and looks at you, you stare into each others eyes, and you ended up bursting into tears.
"I'm sorry Luke," you apologise.
"Hey don't be sorry, you know what go and choose a film and I'll boil the kettle and get some blankets, and we can have a cozy night in yeah?" he smiles taking his jacket off.
"But what about the boys?" you ask.
"They'll live without me," he laughs.
"Thank you Luke," you smile.
Ashton ;
"Ash?" you call.
"Yeah?" he calls back.
"Where's that piece if cake that was in here?" you ask.
"Huh?" he runs into the kitchen and leans on the doorframe.
"My slice of cake that your mum brought round the other night? Remember, I didn't eat it because I was feeling unwell but now I need it," you explained.
He stood and thought for a while, before his eyes went wide.
"Ashton.." you say.
"Um, well the other night I came in from recording you were in bed and I may have eaten it," he blushes.
"Ashton?!" you shout.
"Y/N, I'm sorry!" he replies, stunned by your shouting.
"But that was MY slice of cake, you had yours," you say.
"I know, I'm sorry. I was really hungry and it was the first thing I saw," he says.
"I can't believe you would do that, you know how hard it is for me," you say teary eyed.
"Babe, look we can make another cake?" he asks.
You nod slowly, before sitting down at the table.

Calum ;
"Hey Cal, how was recording?" you ask cheerily, as he walks in the kitchen.
"It was alright," he shrugs, grabbing a glass out of the cupboard.
"Just alright?" you ask, confused.
"Yeah," he says, pouring himself a drink.
You decided he was probably just tired from being at the studio all day, so you left him for a while.
You walk into the living room and sit in the chair, putting your feet up.
"I haven't stopped all day," you sigh heavily.
Calum doesn't even turn around, he ignores you.
"Calum, what's wrong? What did I do?" you ask, sadly.
"Oh I don't know, maybe you left me out in the cold waiting on my own for an hour," he says sarcastically.
"What?" you ask confused.
"Really Y/N?" he sighs, looking at you.
"I don't understand," you say, confused.
"We were meant to go out for lunch today," he sighs.
"Oh my god," you say hitting your head. "I completely forgot, its the-"
"Yeah, yeah, the pregnancy brain," he cuts you off.
"Calum, I'm really sorry," you say sadly.
"But you're always blaming it on being pregnant," Calum sighs.
"But Cal it really was this time, it just slipped my brain. How about we go out for lunch tomorrow, ill book it and ill be there first," you smile.
"Promise?" Calum asks.
"Promise," you say kissing him.