Day 1: Shaky Hands

This was the first iteration:

And this the second:

'Shaky Hands and Demon Shadows'

A lot of these are probably going to be for my main fantasy book that I'm writing *cough cough* in secret *cough cough*

This here is Rem Dragonsoul, a the General of the Mercenary Dragonsoul Army. He ain't taking no bullsh- *coughs again* He is ruthless, commander of over 30 000 men, and permanently angry. Like me. Well, 1/3 good, anyway.

Also a Fae: Long story short, the star god (for whom he is named)'s sister and her wife (or husband, depending who's telling the story in this extremist male society) make humans. He takes one look at them and just goes, 'I'm making it better.' Fae are physically superior to humans, but most just think they are superior full stop. (This includes Rem). Oh, and they have wings with a span of 7.5-10 metres. (24-32 ft).

Basically, Rem has shaky hands because he's almost illiterate and he's writing something and he's nervous about writing it and so *makes odd sounds resembling a gurk*

Can anyone spot the demon shadow-bird?

(P.S. You can find all this on my tumblr, @maethepencildragon )

(P.P.S. I did not steal this from someone else, it is also in my art book from my fanfic account @toothlessfuryu )

Good day/ night to you all.