Prolouge : My story

Prolouge;

He grunted , his eyes burning , his heart beating rapidly .

I licked my pearly white fangs tasting the blood of thehumanthat lay before me.

The satisfaction of causing terror caused a high shock of adrealine pulsing through my veins.

Not my veins i should say i had walked this earth for over 300 years and the Chealsea Myers was lost due to venom that intoxicated the human body that changed me into this. I was weak , useless and was saw as easy prey . Hunted upon predators, swift fast and hiding through the night , the last thing i ever saw was my blood split dripping down my neck and the non-chalant laugh of my blood brother. My murderer. But i see no point in obligating into what i alreadly am , what i will always be . A vampire.

But leaving this fate into my hands i would not follow the act of god.

To decide who lives and who dies, to give or to take. It's either hunt or be hunted, a simple task of survival . But the taste of human bloodexcitesand renews my desire, the lust and texture of human bloodspiralsthrough my tastebuds. Chealsea you can call me, i still think of myself of her even though she is long gone now,trying to refrain the memory of my once human life is hard, blazes and paths occur and nothing comes clearly. I had long black hair and large feline eyes, green as emeralds and they shonethroughoutthe sunlight. My transformation of that night looks nothing now of what this foolish human is looking now . My skin is chalk white and my eyes a pool of black scathing anyone who looks in my path. I zone into the present my mind a clear swirl of nothing. My prey has run - a tall stumpy man in his mid 30's . Stupid human i think mockingly . I dash around the corner moving gracefully avoiding objects lying in my way . I like a little game, the fear you see in their eyes is just irresistable, intoxicating . I catch him wistfully and pin his fragile body to the brick wall , i smile a sweet stickly smile , my lips a pure red. I tug his hair back and plunge my teeth into the long forgotten wound i had opened previously . Human blood could'nt taste any better the fear i smelt couldnt smell any better m Half smiling half feeding i place him recklessly on the pavement, he lies there motionless. This is my second prey this week , i tend to feed casually or when my inner self demands it. If human blood leaves my tounge dry i will go on a riot with pure insanity slashing throats and killing loved ones around me .But i feel no sorrow for them . The humans . Fragile skin and bone that my kind feed upon . But i was once that person who was seen as fragile who had rose like thorn fangs dug deep into her throat with her veins popping . That one person who was vunerable to almost anything . But i am not that person anymore . I am strong and one of the many oldest fledgings that stand in a long line ofindestructiblevampires and my long hair and slim soft features just helps to bait. I do not know of my blood brother, the one who brought myScarletteyes to a world of imortallity and bloodshed and i plan to hunt him down , my intentions are simple . Kill the one who made me like this . The one who caused a wistful pain to my once human heart . The one who made me witness the death of my family and others around , the one who killed Chealsea Myers 300 hundred years ago .

Im out for blood and he will be the one spilling it.