Chapter 1

A/N: Hey folks, this is for my little bro. He loves Legend of Zelda, but most of the fics out there are romance and he isn't interested in those.... so ya. Hope you enjoy, especially you little bro! I do not own Legend of Zelda, obviously, but I do own my oc. The storyline may be a bit oc, but thats because I havn't played in awhile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1--------- ( Teran's P.O.V)

"Hello...... please......  up.... wake up."  I opened my eyes, and  saw  a girl standing over me. She smiled, and looked releived. I slowly sat up and looked around, feeling no emotion until I saw a sword. Mine!! I immediatly thought.  The girl was looking at me curiously.   " My names Ilia, whats yours?" she asked, her eys searching mine for something. Name, what is my.... T...Teran, I think. " My name is Teran," I replied with a quick smile", Where am I Ilia?"                                                          " You're in Ordon Village." she laughed. I nodded. Just then we heard someone yell about a goat escaping. Ilia just shook her head and looked at me. " Welcome to Ordon Village! I hope you get better soon." she said to me. I must have looked confused because she poked my side, showing me that I had a deep wound on my side.  I flinched. " Oops, sorry," she said sheepishly. I shook my head.  "Nah, its ok." I grimaced.  She stood up and lead me outside. There was a boy about 17 or so talking with some guy who had tuscks or something.    " Hello Link, how are yo-" She seemed to just notice that the horse next to the guy, Link. "LINK,  you've been pushing Eponia too hard again!"   She walked over and grabbed the horses reigns and started walking away murmuring to her.  " But, Ilia, Link needs Eponia to deliver the gift to the royal family."       "FATHER!!!" she yelled. They both looked down, but looked up again when she comforted Eponia. She started walking away with her.  Link looked over to me, just noticing me.  " Who're you?" he asked.   "My names Teran." I answered quietly. He was looking at me like he was trying to remember something.  "I'm gonna need you're help getting Eponia back," he said finally," if you don't mind." I shrugged and followed him as we walked through the village. It was really peaceful. We got to where I assumed was his house. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N--- Well first chapter is done. Tell me what you think!