Chapter 4

A/n-------

DISCLAIMER!

I don't own any of the Legend of Zelda characters, all I own is my OC Teran.

Any who, I'm back! Yay!! Enjoy

        I was following Link, staring at the girl, Midna, trying to figure out why she was so familiar to me. She glanced back at me as well only to make a face. I continued following Link until we got to a iron gate. Midna warped from Link's back to the space behind the gate.

        "Well, aren't you coming? I'm not going to do everything for you." With that me and Link went to find a way through the labyrinthine sewers. After a couple of battles with random shadow monsters and many chains being pulled Link and I finally drained enough of the water to find a hole at the base of the gate. Going through it we met Midna and she led us even farther into the place. we went up a tower and onto the roof of what I found out was a castle. These huge bird things were flying around and diving for our heads. Fighting back was difficult, especially since there was a lot of distance between us and the ground. Finally we got across the rooftop to where she was leading us. She giggled and smirked.

        Maybe you can figure out where we are." Link and I squeezed through a window and followed Midna up a staircase to a room. In the room was a cloaked figure standing at the window. The figure turned and took of it's hood. My eyes widened when I realized it was Princess Zelda, missing memory or not I definitely remembered the name of the princess. A scene flashed before my eyes, I was bowing before her wearing a doublet that held the insignia of the royal house. Princess Zelda held a sword in her hand and was resting the flat of the blade on my shoulder. I shook the vision away and focused on what the princess was saying. 

*I don't quite remember what she said so time skipppp!*

        Link and I were now on our way to save Hyrule from the Twilight Zone. Our adventure had fully begun.