Meryl looked at her ring and she is in cloud nine. She still can't wrap her head around the thought that soon, she'll finally be mrs. Brosnan. She is getting married again and she have high hopes on Pierce that everything will go right this time.

>>
It's almost the party and the Brosnan boys already arrived at their household.

"Pops, where's mommah?"Paris asked his dad the moment he's done unpacking his things.

"She and Nicky went to a meeting for her new project."Pierce answered and Paris just nodded.

Grace arrived and she immediately greeted Paris and Pierce who is in the living room

"Hey, pops, 'sup?"Grace asked and Pierce chortled.

"Yeah, you told us that there is a big announcement."Paris added and Pierce shook his head.

"We will tell it if everyone is here already."Pierce said and the two sighed in dismay.

"Daddy!"A voice roared and that made them spin to see who it is. It's Nicky.

"Paris, Gracie!"Nicky squeeled as she run to them and she hugged them.

"Where's mommy?"Pierce asked as he let Nicky sit on his lap.

"She is parking the car."Nicky answered and Pierce kissed her cheek.

"Where's Dylan?"Nicky asked.

"He's resting upstairs."Paris answered and Meryl walked in.

"Oh my babies are here!"Meryl exclaimed immediately and she hugged Grace and Paris.

"Mamie will be with her fiancè, mom."Grace uttered and Meryl widely smiled.

"Yeah, sure. He's part of the family now and Pierce haven't met him yet."Meryl replied.

"By the way Grace, can you uhmm wait for the food deliveries?I can't cook for tonight so I just ordered."Meryl said and Grace nodded.

"Sure mom, no problem."Grace uttered and Meryl smiled.

"Okay, I'm gonna go upstairs. I'm just gonna rest a bit and call me when everyone's here already."Meryl said and Pierce dropped Nicky on her feet.

"I'll be with mom."Pierce uttered and without waiting for the three's response, he followed Meryl to their bedroom.

"Babe is that you?"Meryl asked from the bathroom the moment she heard the door open.

"Yes babe, it's me."Pierce answered and Meryl went out of the bathroom.

"Have you noticed something different with Mamie?"Meryl asked, who is now in their walk-in closet.

"Uhmmm...nothing?I mean, we don't see her much."Pierce answered and he sat at his side of the bed, leaning on the headboard.

"Babe, I think Mamie's pregnant."Meryl said all of a sudden as she sit on their bed and Pierce looked at her with forehead creased.

"How do you say so?"Pierce asked.

"I just feel it. I'm no stranger to pregnancy Pierce, I got pregnant for five times!"Meryl exclaimed and that made Pierce chortle.

"Maybe she's pregnant, maybe she's not but if ever she is, let's just wait for her to announce it."Pierce said and Meryl nodded.

"Yeah, you're right."Meryl said and she hugged a pillow.

When everyone's home already, the kids decided to eat dinner at their garden and Meryl agreed because they're seven, she's just one. Well, she have Pierce but it still not enough to win the argument.