"I missed you."Pierce whispered and Meryl hugged his neck, with him falling on his back and Meryl ending up on top of him.

"I missed you more, babe."Meryl replied and this time, she kissed him. Of course, Pierce is Pierce, he immediately responded to her kisses. They started making out with Pierce just exploring her body with his hands and not letting go of her lips. They are not having sex or making love but for them, this moment is still special. They can still feel their love and adoration for each other and that's one of the things that Meryl love about their relationship. Pierce may be the one who always initiate their love making, he still let them have moments like this, just simply kissing without being deep inside her. Yes, he have his needs sexually but he knows how to respect Meryl. He didn't love Meryl for sex, he loved her for who she is and that matters to him.

After minutes of making out, Meryl pulled back and the two of them needed air to breathe. Their lips are kind of swelling but they didn't care.

"I love you."Meryl uttered and her forehead met his.

"Merl, you,"Pierce started and Meryl hummed, signalling him to continue.

"You saved me when I was drowning. Nine years ago, you became my saviour by filling the big hole in my heart that made me feel incomplete since my divorce and since my father died. You completed me Meryl and you are already a part of me. When you left, that big hole in my heart was never filled again because no one can fill it like you. I was again drowning for nine years and I can't even help myself. When I saw you, when you came back, the joy that I've been longing for also came back and Nicky was added to that. I knew that you are the woman that I will spend the rest of my life with, I knew the moment you smiled at me. I knew the moment I saw you."Pierce uttered and Meryl is already in tears because of Pierce's words. He carefully let Meryl lie beside him and he grabbed a black, velvet box from his drawer. Meryl sat and he looked at Pierce with so much respect and love. Pierce sat infront of her and he held her hand tight.

"Meryl, this may not look romantic but I can't wait any longer. Remember what I told you years ago?I told you that everything I do with you is perfect and for me, this is perfect."Pierce started as he open the box infront of Meryl and it made her gasp seeing what's inside.

"Mary Louise Streep, will you be my mrs. Brosnan?"Pierce softly asked and Meryl nodded.

"Yes."Meryl answered almost a whisper and Pierce slid the diamond eternity ring on her ring finger.

"Meryl answered almost a whisper and Pierce slid the diamond eternity ring on her ring finger

"It is perfect."Meryl whispered and she cupped his face.

"I love you."Meryl uttered and Pierce planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"I love you more and more, mrs. Brosnan."Pierce replied and he hugged her tight.

"Babe, we should call the kids."Meryl said after a few moments and Pierce nodded. Pierce called their kids and since they're busy at the moment, they planned a lunch three days before the party instead since it's the time where they'll arrive at their parents' household.