Promised [markhyuck]

Start from the beginning

Donghyuck should've known the boy didn't listen, and didn't care as he wanted to do his very best. Donghyuck should've been more aware at this, and snapped out of it hearing a low groan.

He snapped his head up, witnessing as Mark shifted the slightest and adjusted his position. He stretched out, reaching his hands above his head, and Donghyuck watched as he turned over to his back slowly. The male then noticed just how much the others collarbones stood out. Mark slowly opened his eyes, and that's when Donghyuck caught his breath. He really did miss those deep brown eyes.

"Donghyuck?.." Mark mumbles in confusion as his eyebrows furrowed.

"It's me." Donghyuck whispers, walking over as he sat himself on the edge of the bed near Mark.

"What time is it?" Mark asks as he rubbed his tired eyes, Donghyucks eyes catching the bags under them.

"How are you Mark?" Donghyuck ignores the question asked, and raises a hand to fix Marks hair gently.

"Tired." Mark admits softly, his eyes heavy.

"Have you eaten?" Donghyuck asks, now leaning over the other.

"No." Mark replies.

"Are you hungry?"

"No."

Donghyuck stares down at the other, and frowns upon the answers given.

"Here, take a shower and I'll get something for us." Donghyuck suggest as he gets off the bed and holds out his hand for the other to take.

"Donghyuck I said—" Mark starts.

"I wasn't asking." Donghyuck says flatly.

Mark gives in, lazily reaching his hand to rest it in Donghyucks. Donghyuck pulls him up gently, and Mark groans as he feels a soar in his back. Donghyuck notices this, and helps Mark out of bed.

Reaching the bathroom, Donghyuck lets Mark lean on the counter as he turns on the water. Mark stares down at the floor, yawning as he lets tiredness creep up on him again. Waiting for the water to turn hot, Donghyuck went over to Mark as he placed his hands on either side of his hips.

"You know how worried I was." Donghyuck whispers, staring down at Mark.

"I know, I know." Mark replies, reaching his arms around Donghyucks neck.

Donghyucks hands wondered up the others naked upper body that was warm to the touch, knowing Mark was bruised lower down.

"You promised me you wouldn't get hurt." Donghyuck says, letting his hands rest on Marks hips once again.

"I can't control everything Hyuck, it was a accident." Mark whispers, playing with Donghyucks hair almost nervously.

"I know, I'm just worried. I heard you've been going on diets. I'm worried about your stamina Mark, if you don't eat and work out your gonna get sick—"

"Haechan I'm okay!" Mark cuts him off, trying to calm the other down. "I'm okay, calm down." He says softly.

"I can't help it." Donghyuck admits, drawing circles on Marks v lightly with his thumbs.