🔥Twenty🔥

Hi guys! I am back. I am so sorry that I've been gone for so long. I've been working on my writing, trying to improve it. I think it's working Haha. Now, enjoy the rest of this book, which maybe it will be good.

I wake up in a dark room, feeling both powerful and weak. The only sound in here is sound faint voices. I looked around, even though it was no use.

"Hi, Alaya," I recognized the voice, but I just couldn't remember whose voice it was.

The footsteps get closer and closer to me, every second. The feeling of anxiety and nervousness build up quick. I could feel the panic attack coming up quickly, but I knew I wouldn't have it.

Suddenly, the footsteps stop oddly close to me. I could feel the disgusting presence of someone standing near me.

"Alaya, don't be nervous. You know me silly."

The voice sounds so familiar! Its female. The voice was soft and comforting, but its laced with evil. It wasn't my old friends, that's for sure. It wasn't my mother, her voice was always soft, sometimes raspy.

I didn't know who it was.

The woman sighs, sounding disappointed. "Its me, KK." I freeze, not moving a muscle. The room began to spin, my eyelids felt droopy. My body felt numb, this wasn't real. This was all fake and I am just dreaming. KK has been gone for three months. She isn't some ghost.

"T-that's impossible. KK died three months ago, she isn't some ghost."

"Alaya, it is me." The woman said. I didn't believe her. No matter what she said, I couldn't, wouldn't, believe her.

The light in the room turns on, revealing. . . KK.

I felt it all over again, the dizziness, the spinning, the numbness, the heavy hard breathing. All of it.

This wasn't real. Seeing vampires is one thing, but seeing your friend who had died three months ago is not real. It's as if I lived in a fantasy world right now. This felt like a movie or a book.

"No, KK d-died."

She chuckles. "Well. . . I didn't die. I had to leave the town. If I disnt, I would have actually died. It was January 7th, around five in the afternoon. . . .

((Flashback; KK))

I was at school after hours, working on an essay for class. I was waiting for Sam, but he never showed up, I began to get worried. He was helping me with my essay.

Instead of Sam showing up, someone else did. I didn't know him. I was hoping he was lost; I've never seen him before. He had brown hair and green eyes. His body was well built, when he stood, he was tall. He was honestly good looking.

"Can I help you?" I asked him.

He just stood there.

After a little bit, we began talking, while I was waiting for Sam. He gave me odd vibes, I didn't think anything of it until he said something. . . Bad. I was forced to fake my death. I moved away to Hunters Town.

((End of flashback; Alaya))

". . . When I found out that you were moving here, I made sure that you would stay safe. I made sure that no one would hurt you. Noah. Stay friends with him. The ones you are friends with now, they will protect you. I didn't send any of them to protect you. But I made sure that they will forever. Also. . . You are not a full huma-"

End of chapter! Okay. I'll update every week. Or every day. Idk. I'm really busy next week.