🔥Seven🔥

A/N: DISCLAIMER: I DID NOT COPY A DIFFERENT PERSON ON THIS BOOK. OMCE YOU READ MORE IT'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT. Some parts are close to the same, but I promise I didn't copy that person.

♠️Alaya♠️

I am currently in Math class, as I realized that Zeke had told Mr. Saké about my Haunted house idea. I am not used to people caring so much. But apparently at this school every one cares?

Me and Zeke were assigned to stay here after school along with Xander. I am not what do ever happy that my teacher had put someone who trys to kill me in this stupid group. But I will stay by Adele and Zeke so I don't die.

That shall be my goal this school year! To not be killed by Xander! Or anyone! And survive high school, litreally.

The bell rings and me and Adele walk out, because we had 3rd hour together. Thank the Lord's.

"So Alaya. Any crushes?" Adele asks me. Huh, I never knew that our names sound alike, not super alike but close, kinda. Right?

"Uh no. Not really. You?" Her eyes go from the two different greens, to one color of blue. Almost like mine but a different shade.

"Dolan." She says. She practically has hearts above her head floating around resembling that she is in the major crushies, or in love. Either way, she had one.

The bell rungs and she snaps out of her little daydream as soon about Dolan and we head to History, room A431, with Mr. ZD. Such and odd name but then again, lost of people here have odd names.

Me and Adele walk to class and take out seats. I sit next to someone, I hadn't really payed attention to her name. Adele sits in the seat right in front of me. It never occurred to me that Adele is a vampire too. When I first cane here, I always wondered why there akin was so pale. But I never really cared to ask, because why? Where would have been the point of that? And plus what if they weren't vampires and I ask them why they are so pale. Won't they feel offended or something?

~~~~~

It's now lunch and Adele, Marli, and I all head to our normal seats. I still haven't been able to not gag while being at much because I am a human watching vampires drink blood, because 'It tastes good'

But I have gotten the idea around ten school that I am half human and half vampire, which every one seems to not care. Which made me feel safer. No, no it didn't. I still do wonder how they haven't smelt me, or why they can't read my mind. I need to talk to Adriana today after school, ask her about all my questions I have had. Maybe she can answer the one question I have been wondering. How in hell have they not smelt me considering I am human and they can smell human, werewolves, and vampires. Like what?!

"I still find it weird that you don't drink blood, I mean after all you are part vampire." Marli still can't get over this. I swear if they out blood in my mouth then I am gonna be exposed and I will be the next lunch meal for this place.

"Er, yea. But since I am part human, my body won't take it." I lied. Hey! At least my lies are getting better! Except for the "Er's' and the 'Uh and Um's" but other than that they are pretty good. I would say.

"That's do weird!" Adele says out of confusion. I feel someone sit down next to me, and please don't be Xander. Please. Don't. Be. Xander.